StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
No worries really c: I just wondered about it since one of my questions early on was about it. I've been appreciating a lot the amount of detail and work this game has been getting.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
So I maxed out my science and skullduggery (because stuff is locked in the science class when not in use) and I cannot get the worm scene to trigger. I just keep going into the room and out again, I spent a whole weekend doing that, nada.
I don't know the specifics but I'm pretty sure the scene you mean is triggered during school hours. I assume you may need to have a low student status to trigger it.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Pretty sure flavor text for now, until a later update (that or it's a hint towards the origins of the tentacle monster, only Vrelnir can answer that one I thinks. ;3). At least I haven't figured anything out about it, yet, and haven't seen any mention about what's behind it yet.
Is there not a key in the jars? I though I got behind that door once and it was just some extra loot.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So I maxed out my science and skullduggery (because stuff is locked in the science class when not in use) and I cannot get the worm scene to trigger. I just keep going into the room and out again, I spent a whole weekend doing that, nada.
As @SH says, it's triggered during school hours. During science class. There's a progression to it. When two students harass you, choose to put up with it. You'll see the "tame" version of the event. Each time you do it the event gets more extreme, until you get the worms.
You don't need low status, just high science.
At first I didn't like this game because of the weird combat mechanics, but it's kind of grown on me now.

Still wish you you could set up a strategy to use so you don't have to keep pressing 1 over and over again.
I'm glad to hear it.
No worries really c: I just wondered about it since one of my questions early on was about it. I've been appreciating a lot the amount of detail and work this game has been getting.
Thank you. I'm looking forward to improving things. That update will jump the version number up to 0.2.

Elin1O

Feb 1, 2019
I just started playing this game three days ago, and it's totally amazing :)
I'm getting pretty frustrated though, I created a new save file to become Robin's girlfriend. He's full on the love meter and I went straight to Bailey's office the morning after he came to my room about the debt. But when I go back to my room, he hasn't left a note. What did I do wrong?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm getting pretty frustrated though, I created a new save file to become Robin's girlfriend. He's full on the love meter and I went straight to Bailey's office the morning after he came to my room about the debt. But when I go back to my room, he hasn't left a note. What did I do wrong?
Doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. You've paid his debt for him, yes? Just wait. Play as normal, it should show up. I think I woke up to the note or something. Don't remember. :\

Elin1O

Feb 1, 2019
Doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. You've paid his debt for him, yes? Just wait. Play as normal, it should show up. I think I woke up to the note or something. Don't remember. :\
Oh okay, thank you! I hope you're right then. c:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks! @sparrow_rose is right. You also need at least one jar of lust.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I've recently found this game, and i pretty much like it, yet there is one thing i wish to ask. Would it be a thing to start the encounters standed? Because it feels weird, dependless of my stats, i'm on hands and knees already. Thank you for your time and patience

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I've got a question about the Leighton stuff. I tried looking through the thread but I still could have missed it, so please forgive me if that's the case. How do you get started on that stuff with him? I'm only ever gotten the lines on the blackboard 2-3 times, the car wash maybe twice that, and otherwise it's all spankings. My only thought is that I killed it by blackmailing Leighton early (I got the letter early on and took the watch). Is that it?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've got a question about the Leighton stuff. I tried looking through the thread but I still could have missed it, so please forgive me if that's the case. How do you get started on that stuff with him? I'm only ever gotten the lines on the blackboard 2-3 times, the car wash maybe twice that, and otherwise it's all spankings. My only thought is that I killed it by blackmailing Leighton early (I got the letter early on and took the watch). Is that it?
Nah. You just need a shitton of reputation for lewd stuffs for them to start blackmailing you.

Reactions: crave and LTD

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I've recently found this game, and i pretty much like it, yet there is one thing i wish to ask. Would it be a thing to start the encounters standed? Because it feels weird, dependless of my stats, i'm on hands and knees already. Thank you for your time and patience
I'm glad you like it.

There are a few situations where your character is explicitly described as being on their knees, but usually your exact position is left vague. Mechanically, your position isn't simulated. Whether I'll add positional mechanics in the future is yet to be decided.

That said, more sprites are planned to cover other positions, and standing seems like a natural position to include.

Reactions: LTD

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Would it not make sense for people to stay angry or mad at you during encounters unless you actively apologise. It can get quite annoying when being in too much pain or orgasming stops you from doing anything and then they go back to being calm.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you very much for your answer, but i feel some question in my head left unanswered with it. For example: If i try to scream for help, i usually end up muffled by their hand, without the chanse of bite it or struggle with my head; The chanse to running away (based on the environment, like if you're capitured, you surely can't, or if you're in swimming, then swim away, plus the condition of your body would give either advantage or disadvantage in it, such like it.)

I can guess that these sort of mechanics are hard to do, but i'll hope it will be decided to plan in the future. Even if it will be planned in a much later version.

Once again thank you for your time, i'll looking foward to see your answer

4.50 star(s) 172 Votes