Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
So, how fucked am I if I let the Wraith's spawn die? Because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to break out of the asylum in 3 days, given that I have F skullduggery that is.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You are in the clearing outside the wolf cave. A stream runs by. The pack rests. The wolfgirls are on edge, growling and baring teeth at each other.

You are approached by the Black Wolf. "Was looking for pack sister," she says, regarding you with a smile. "Need to show something." Without warning, she wraps an arm around you and picks you up, making you freeze in her grasp.

She takes you to a spot behind the bushes and sits next to a tree, placing you right beside her. "Pack is... going through difficult times," she explains. "Things bleak, and pack is losing hope, but...". Black Wolf moves her arm aside, revealing her bumpy belly. "Maybe things not as bad as they seem. Will have very first litter with pack sister after all.

Her tail begins to wag in happiness. Black Wolf gives you ample time to inspect her belly. She heads back to the cave, but is hesitant to leave your side. "Pups will need protection, and guidance. Pack sister better stay safe." She says before leaving.
-
Happy puppy girl, happy wife.
That said, currently got twins in my HermMC, Alex (who has yet to tell me she's preggers, even though she is "on contreceptives" heh), and Sydney, who I knocked up during her chastity breaking, even though she is 'technically a virgin still'. So naturally I hope Sydney's pregger content happens soon, mainly to have Sydney be a 'holy virgin' with my MC and have the talks all around with Sirris and such.

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
Hi everyone, i try to give a "gift" to Eden, a "toy", i selected him to a love interest and then i was able to buy a gift in sx shop, but i can't give it to him. I try give it in the morning, outside of his house or at nigth, but i cant give it to him
(In my save i include named npc Herm, but with other love interest i have no problem giving them the same gift)
(Sorry if my english is confuse, i don't speak the lenguage well, thanks)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
"fathers": [
{
"name": "pc",
"compressed": "none",
"kids": 98,
"id": 0

Hooo boy.... and in 95 days too.

Last edited:

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
I got a error
0.4.7.3 Error :): Forest): <<eventforest>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.7.3 Error :): Forest): <<stripobject>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.7.3 Error :): Forest): <<set>>: bad evaluation: TypeError: State.temporary.bottom is undefined

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
So, how fucked am I if I let the Wraith's spawn die? Because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to break out of the asylum in 3 days, given that I have F skullduggery that is.
Well, apparently my punishment for not taking care of my rape baby was being chased down and violently given multiple rape babies at once on the next Blood Moon, pepper spray be damned. The funny thing is that it was her interference that left unable to take care of the initial baby in the first place.

Last edited:

Rayo10

Feb 16, 2024
hi guys... the game needs some interracial and other fetishes ... implemented, I mean going more deeper into it..

very good game by the way

4.50 star(s) 172 Votes