Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ohh so they magically know you have a dick and MIGHT pick to take it in the ass before the even take your pants off XD
" abused by the monks " you got a funny way of saying rape XD

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so i have 6 exhibitionism i have unchecked both underwear and nude..yet my character still wants to sneak around...

You are wearing a black babydoll lingerie, a black miniskirt, a black push up bra and a black G-string. You are carrying a heart purse.

also this is new...you win the battle and for them to just initiate another one? is that new or have i just never gotten this unlucky before?

side note is there an easier way to raise seduction other then failing horribly at the spa?

dear god what a Tuesday, went with some other kids to the forest, I have fucked 7 of them and now
"the other students think your cool" "hey thats the girl whos good at eating pussy!"

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ok so i have 6 exhibitionism i have unchecked both underwear and nude..yet my character still wants to sneak around...
Probably more to do with the legality than your characters reservations. (Unfortunately) can't just walk around naked in the town. You can at the Farm though.
also this is new...you win the battle and for them to just initiate another one? is that new or have i just never gotten this unlucky before?
I don't think I've seen it happen outside the exhib alley encounter, but yea that one has this going for it
side note is there an easier way to raise seduction other then failing horribly at the spa?
Pub. You can grind seduction there at a cost of 5 minutes each try.

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, as the other person said, the bar. Just be wary of succeeding too much if you haven't joined the brothel yet because it'll trigger a gangrape event, I don't know the exact numbers, but iirc you have to be grinding HARD and succeeding quite a lot

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yeah, as the other person said, the bar. Just be wary of succeeding too much if you haven't joined the brothel yet because it'll trigger a gangrape event, I don't know the exact numbers, but iirc you have to be grinding HARD and succeeding quite a lot
I thought she/he only came after you if you prostitute yourself too much? Or dose the seduction attempts lead to prostitution?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I thought she/he only came after you if you prostitute yourself too much? Or dose the seduction attempts lead to prostitution?
It doesn't count to upsetting Briar unless you ask for money, so you're free to keep seducing people on that angle. You would also get a warning before something wrong happened I'm pretty sure. So I'm not exactly certain if that was what was being referred to.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It doesn't count to upsetting Briar unless you ask for money, so you're free to keep seducing people on that angle. You would also get a warning before something wrong happened I'm pretty sure. So I'm not exactly certain if that was what was being referred to.
Well iv already join the brothel as a lesbian only prostitute, so I'm fine right? I can just seduce then refuse? Or only seduce women?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You can go fuck them if you want, the only thing that matters is not asking for money
So don't ask for money ileven if I joined the brothel? Or dose she not get a cutting unless it's at the brothel? Wait what if you give private "dances" in the strip club?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So don't ask for money ileven if I joined the brothel? Or dose she not get a cutting unless it's at the brothel? Wait what if you give private "dances" in the strip club?
Briar cares if you whore yourself in the bar, because you're acting as if independent. Can't do anything about you working elsewhere, nor can't reach the farm (where you can occasionally sell your ass if you wanna).

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Briar cares if you whore yourself in the bar, because you're acting as if independent. Can't do anything about you working elsewhere, nor can't reach the farm (where you can occasionally sell your ass if you wanna).
ohh so she only cares about the pub even if you are one of her girls/boys but anywhere else? shes blind as a bat XD

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"Who do you consider to be your primary love interest? (Robin)
You don't consider it possible to have more than one love interest. "
can i change this? have two girlfriends at once? will changing from robin to Whitney end things with robin? i think i asked something like this before but that was before a few updates and i dont remember this new option, or how to unlock it

h2635483

May 20, 2018
can i change this? have two girlfriends at once? will changing from robin to Whitney end things with robin? i think i asked something like this before but that was before a few updates and i dont remember this new option, or how to unlock it
You can have 2 lovers with high enough awareness.
As far as I know, love interest is mostly aesthetic. It adds flavor text like saying you have a girlfriend when getting raped. But, wiki says when you say those lines during sex, they increase your fame in different areas, depending on who your lover is.

Can't say which lover increases what though. Just recently started playing.

switchyforest

Mar 24, 2024
really fun! i'd say more dialogue options for NPC's would be good, and maybe naming your character? also having randomised names for npcs. like just pull up a random name generator and let random npcs have names i guess

also the descrptions get repetitive, some dialogue is very robotic, and if you're having sex or being raped by multiple people they might say the same lines like "you smell nice" or "you're just like an angel"

i understand this game is still in alpha so i hope my feedback helps at least a bit.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
you can change love interest in bedroom -> attitudes. you can pick anyone you want including secondary love interest. to unlock secondary love interest, i think you must decrease your purity(do dirty stuff a lot).

there's a secret within the game code, there is 3rd slot for 3rd love interest, if you know what youre doing you doing here the code SugarCube.State.variables.loveInterest.tertiary you can set it like this SugarCube.State.variables.loveInterest.tertiary="Robin".

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
no i meant liek would it change anything in game? like so far robin dosent seem to care that im getting close to Whitney...

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes