Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is there a trick for prom too? or cuz i choose not to sleep with men and there are no dicks to envelope i can never get past 5(6)?
Gloryholes.
'cause you are always in control in there.
Since you're above prom 4, you can use them now in the Brothel.
Envelop -> make 'em coom asap -> repeat and if they get pissed, just apologize to reset their aggression.

Pretty much the same as the dancing strat.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Gloryholes.
'cause you are always in control in there.
Since you're above prom 4, you can use them now in the Brothel.
Envelop -> make 'em coom asap -> repeat and if they get pissed, just apologize to reset their aggression.

Pretty much the same as the dancing strat.
like i said i refuse to sleep with men so i can not envelop...ima die a virgin wither i like it or not XD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
like i said i refuse to sleep with men so i can not envelop...ima die a virgin wither i like it or not XD
I mean, women also go to the brothel and scissoring is prom 5 too.
You can spam that instead.

I dunno if Thighjobs are prom 5 too.

Wait for someone, if it's a penis then leave -> go back in -> repeat.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Oh definitely in-game.
I started as a pure goody two-shoes rejecting anything lewd related struggling to get by until I stopped being nice and went apesh-t.

As much as I wanna protect Robin, lemonade and chocolate drink selling ain't gon' do well especially if they back out from corrupt cops trynna ruin their business along with randoms. You can't stay pure in Rapechester, if you wanna actually survive in this city, you have to start walking on dirt.

I'm a dom so I hate anything sub-related like being degraded or bullied by Sh-tney, sent their a$$ to the underground brothel in a heartbeat along with a cringy stalker to prison. They made my early days miserable so I'll make sure theirs will become the worst for the rest of their lives~~~
I mean, "Not being nice" doesn't always have to mean "be an edgelord", you know? I go the defiant route, beat the piss out of rapists, intervene and fight bullies who are harassing others, that kind of thing. Can't really bring myself to turn down those that are weaker or in need. Atleast not in my current playthrough.

Also, you know how there is a "Hope" mechanic at the orphanage? I like to imagine there is also one in town, since my character was approached by two women saying "Hey, you're the one that beats up rapists, right? Teach us your ways!", so I'm glad my character became and example, a beacon of hope! Nothing like vigilante justice!

Ey', how about our characters team up, huh? :D Kind of like this...?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, "Not being nice" doesn't always have to mean "be an edgelord", you know? I go the defiant route, beat the piss out of rapists, intervene and fight bullies who are harassing others, that kind of thing. Can't really bring myself to turn down those that are weaker or in need. Atleast not in my current playthrough.

Also, you know how there is a "Hope" mechanic at the orphanage? I like to imagine there is also one in town, since my character was approached by two women saying "Hey, you're the one that beats up rapists, right? Teach us your ways!", so I'm glad my character became and example, a beacon of hope! Nothing like vigilante justice!

Ey', how about our characters team up, huh? :D Kind of like this...?

Brudder descension into madness is always going to make you an edgelord.
If it ain't then it's not immersive.

Just like when you realize you have stockholm syndrome from Eden or the Black Wolf and start a mental breakdown~~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Brudder descension into madness is always going to make you an edgelord.
If it ain't then it's not immersive.

Just like when you realize you have stockholm syndrome from Eden or the Black Wolf and start a mental breakdown~~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh of course, though there are different types of edgelords! Fascist ones, who pretend they hate all form of government, the cynical wounded warrior loner types, the 90s borderline emos like Whitney, the list goes on.
For instance my character, quite proud I've made her into an anti-establishment, thief, female Deebo equivalent! :ROFLMAO:

Huh... Strange, did the code correctly! YT fuckin' up again! This was the vid I posted, apologies for the crude link, tried....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh of course, though there are different types of edgelords! Fascist ones, who pretend they hate all form of government, the cynical wounded warrior loner types, the 90s borderline emos like Whitney, the list goes on.
For instance my character, quite proud I've made her into an anti-establishment, thief, female Deebo equivalent! :ROFLMAO:

Huh... Strange, did the code correctly! YT fuckin' up again! This was the vid I posted, apologies for the crude link, tried....
Need a Kylar in my life, the one I send to prison, no the stalker who follows 'cause no sane person would stalk me. :KEK:
I don't think it's 90s borderline 'cause there are real life Sh-tneys even today~~~
The only thing the old years changed is their fashion.

Bullyhunters POV :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: HerrLeutnant

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Need a Kylar in my life, the one I send to prison, no the stalker who follows 'cause no sane person would stalk me. :KEK:
I don't think it's 90s borderline 'cause there are real life Sh-tneys even today~~~
The only thing the old years changed is their fashion.

Bullyhunters POV :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Doesn't Whitney do that 90s bully movie trope, where the bully pushes the protagonist against the lockers, puts his hand on the said lockers and delivers some edgy warning/threat?

On top of that, if I recall correctly, first time you meet him, the text says something like "He isn't bothered that his hair is covering his one eye", if that's not somewhat of a borderline emo aesthetic, I dunno' what is! xD

I'm actually surprised Whitney doesn't have a Polish surname.

• Haha
Reactions: Magic Potato

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Doesn't Whitney do that 90s bully movie trope, where the bully pushes the protagonist against the lockers, puts his hand on the said lockers and delivers some edgy warning/threat?

On top of that, if I recall correctly, first time you meet him, the text says something like "He isn't bothered that his hair is covering his one eye", if that's not somewhat of a borderline emo aesthetic, I dunno' what is! xD

I'm actually surprised Whitney doesn't have a Polish surname.
Emo is timeless!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HerrLeutnant

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Broken Promise

Should the player fail to uphold their vows to Sydney, regardless of whether or not they did so consensually, their Rite of Promise trait will be replaced with Broken Promise: Sydney - The temple will know.

Upon their next chastity exam, should the temple find that the player's promise has been broken, they'll be subjected to a shared punishment alongside Sydney. This will occur even if Sydney is not at the temple at the time of the player's chastity exam, as they'll be summoned in order to be purified.

how do i break the promise? just getting vaginally penetrated? by anyone other then Sydney(if male) do dildos/strap ons count?
and that shared punishment is the same as the player punishment?(getting raped a bunch MORE!)

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
We're as young as a mino-
Why do I feel like I'm missing a quote... o_O

Yeah, pushing 29 IRL. But no worries, I can always become a thin goth drag queen/sissy/crossdresser! ^_^ Or hell, a glam rock reject from the early 2000s! See, silver lining everywhere! Twink death is a hoax!

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Broken Promise

Should the player fail to uphold their vows to Sydney, regardless of whether or not they did so consensually, their Rite of Promise trait will be replaced with Broken Promise: Sydney - The temple will know.

Upon their next chastity exam, should the temple find that the player's promise has been broken, they'll be subjected to a shared punishment alongside Sydney. This will occur even if Sydney is not at the temple at the time of the player's chastity exam, as they'll be summoned in order to be purified.

how do i break the promise? just getting vaginally penetrated? by anyone other then Sydney(if male) do dildos/strap ons count?
and that shared punishment is the same as the player punishment?(getting raped a bunch MORE!)
Yes. The only thing that should enter your pussy is Sydney's. Anything else and it's broken.
Idk bout the punishment tho

Jan 18, 2020
wait how dose that even work...you get attacked by a man, but pull out your dick...dose he only try to go for your mouth/ass/vagina or will he RNG himself into taking it in the ass?
From my experience (quite a bit, tbh) they tend to pick a 'target' before they do anything, as in they know what holes/parts you have (without technically knowing) and pick one they want to play with. The amount of times I've had an NPC start grinding on my gal's dick, only to be shocked she has one when the pants come off is way more than 0.

I mean c'mon, I'm at hermaphrodite school fame 5 and notorious in all the lewd fame categories, this shouldn't be a shock to you, lady... Now shut up and let me put a baby in you.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes