Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait so if you work a shift at the brothel, you CAN get male and female customers, and just turn down the men? Will turning them down take up that hour? Cuz would hate to waste a day of work just telling dudes down...and yeah 100% female world avoid any hetro rape , but it kinda ruins the experience, I dont feel like iv accomplished any thing if the only "rape" to avoid is just more lesbian fun time...."ohh no this lady is gonna let me eat her pissy! I hope she doesn't want to trib....would be terrible if she made me touch her big beautiful breast"
It does, and it's free fatigue up.
That's why we (I) cheat the system by making a specific gender only attracted to you for them minmax and least wasteful.

Follow my strats and be a disciple who walks the path of cheese.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 18, 2020
Wait so if you work a shift at the brothel, you CAN get male and female customers, and just turn down the men? Will turning them down take up that hour?
When you dance, you can choose to accept an offer from a patron, but turning down that offer while still on the stage won't end the dance, IIRC. but it does advance it a 'turn' so you might get pounced by the crowd if you're in a perilous spot. I recommend taking the initial offer if the crowd's lust is in the red and awe is low, and then turning them down after the price is settled (or it can be the 'I just want to talk' patron, who're basically free money for like 30 minutes of your time)

Also, turning down one in the gloryholes is a minimal time loss (like, 5 minutes or so)

I great enjoy this game's customization, because it lets me live out my little freak fantasies of lots of big women with huge tits and even fatter cocks~

Reactions: Hartheos and Amhran

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Disliking the fetish and crying about it like a lil bitch is one thing. But claiming this is undercooked, huh. This is more advanced than 99% of games with pregnancy tag if not more, was as soon as it dropped on the first patch, and even some of the ones that have more robust systems does not mean they are more fun to interact with *cough* accidental woman.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Wait so if you work a shift at the brothel, you CAN get male and female customers, and just turn down the men? Will turning them down take up that hour?
It depends on what you're doing. If you turn down someone at the gloryholes (and really, you should not be working the gloryholes unless you're doing some kind of stat-grinding because of how time inefficient it generally is - for both yourself and your character, really), you'd lose ten minutes for another chance at someone else. If you're stripping and a guy propositions and you turn him down, I don't think you'll lose any time, you just go back to dancing and hope that a lady propositions you before things get out of control instead (though if you're really concerned about your virginities, it's probably a better idea to wait until you unlock the strip club before you start doing any stripping, because shit can get out of your control real fast at the brothel if you're not careful, the strip club is much safer). Those are the two basic jobs at the brothel, though there are more jobs you can unlock as the game goes on and you gain prestige in the community.

Or as Thunderthewolf14 said, you can initially accept a proposition offer but then back out as well, I forgot about that. That's probably the better idea to avoid peril at the brothel.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Like I said if I did that then there would be no risk/reward and makes the game boring
All or nothing enjoyer? Bazed
But yeah, after learning everything that's usually the efficient routes pretty much clicked something in my head and I can't get back. :KEK:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
When you dance, you can choose to accept an offer from a patron, but turning down that offer while still on the stage won't end the dance, IIRC. but it does advance it a 'turn' so you might get pounced by the crowd if you're in a perilous spot. I recommend taking the initial offer if the crowd's lust is in the red and awe is low, and then turning them down after the price is settled (or it can be the 'I just want to talk' patron, who're basically free money for like 30 minutes of your time)

Also, turning down one in the gloryholes is a minimal time loss (like, 5 minutes or so)

I great enjoy this game's customization, because it lets me live out my little freak fantasies of lots of big women with huge tits and even fatter cocks~
Wait so the crowed will rape you? So fuck one guy(or turn him down) or get gang raped?

Was gonna say where are the club security, but the other guy said there are two places to strip

Jan 18, 2020
Wait so the crowed will rape you? So fuck one guy(or turn him down) or get gang raped?
Yep, that's the risk of dancing in the brothel, y'gotta manage their lust and awe. the strip club dancing has security stop the dance when things get out of hand, but you don't earn as much money (especially considering the fact that iirc they can't pay you to have sex there)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Was gonna say where are the club security, but the other guy said there are two places to strip
Strip club, guards will shoo them away giving you a mini-break time.
Brothel though? It's free rape-estate. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I just hope you can get good paying jobs later....2k or 4k a week...ouch...and dropping the cost is cheating
Oh you will, you can reach millions in less than a year once you've unlocked them and Bailey's rent becomes a chore than an actual challenge.
Though, strip club's bartending job is already enough if you spam them everyday after school.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Oh you will, you can reach millions in less than a year once you've unlocked them and Bailey's rent becomes a chore than an actual challenge.
Though, strip club's bartending job is already enough if you spam them everyday after school.
[/QUOTE]
You know who I get my alcohol form? The middleschooler at the strip club...wait how old is the MC?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity version 0.4.6.2 is up on my blog. It adds events throughout the world, particularly for love interests, and at school. It also expands the office building, and includes lots of new clothes and accessories.

Apologies for the long gap between updates! Next should be towards the end of April.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity version 0.4.6.2 is up on my blog. It adds events throughout the world, particularly for love interests, and at school. It also expands the office building, and includes lots of new clothes and accessories.

Apologies for the long gap between updates! Next should be towards the end of April.

Bless!!!
It took us until 2024 to finally be able to sleep in class but at least it's finally here!!!

We back on the usual monthly updates?

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Another question, the things your partner do/want are they randomized? Cuz during testing, the tutorial lady first time wanted to kiss and finger my butt, but the second time made me eat her out, then the 3rd time she pushed me away from bribing her only to trib me XD also what is the trigger for them doodling on me? Sometimes it's a pen other times is marker

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
The wiki has few ideas but read the comment section there, players have a lot to say.
i did check the wiki and this thread but the search in threads is garbage and im not going through over 700 pages as for the wiki the info made it go from 1 in 100 chance to 1 in 50 of finding a fox ether my luck is bad or im missing something worst part is each check is 30 mins cause one of the if the wikis right ways to increase the chance is to carefully search

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i did check the wiki and this thread but the search in threads is garbage and im not going through over 700 pages as for the wiki the info made it go from 1 in 100 chance to 1 in 50 of finding a fox ether my luck is bad or im missing something worst part is each check is 30 mins cause one of the if the wikis right ways to increase the chance is to carefully search
The forest event where you bury eggs increases fox TF so you can spam that too.
Heck, even the first area the moment you enter the forest has that as an rng event so you can spam "search" on that.
Doesn't need to be careful, you can spam the fastest option.

My brudder in Christ.
Try doing this and there's so many answers...

Hell, there's even one last year ffs.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
People really cant understand that simply managing merging maintaining and overseeing development is a huge task in and of itself. This isnt some kind of position where they spend their entire day jerking off in an office. For every line of code or dialogue from literally every single contributor has to be proofread for if it fits in the game then checked and verified then tested and verified again. Then you get to fix it when something inevitably breaks somewhere for seemingly no reason. Then you get to do that all over again when some other code from someone else seemingly totally unrelated breaks the previous already checked code. That is a lot of fucking work especially when you have a dozen or more people making stuff independently with little to no interaction between their respective work. Its always hilarious to see a bunch of dipshits that know nothing about managing a group of people much less a single line of programming spewing a bunch of bullshit about how someone is clearly doing nothing. Clowns all of you.

[edit] It is also woth noting that every patch there is a huge list of features and content that has no direct crediting to a contributor. I WONDER WHO MADE ALL THAT CONTENT? Surely its not the original dev thats sitting around doing nothing? Couldnt be.
Actually, Vrelnir doesn't merge anything, contributors set up git mergers which either LolipopScythe or PurityGuy handles (I wanna say lolipop, but not positive). Should be easy enough to verify, but if absolutly needed I can dig through old discord pm's with Vrelnir and post something (for some strange reason many people just don't trust random folks on forums. Go figure)

As for the the "huge list of features and content that has no direct crediting to a contributor", here's a full list for the last year (also since 4.0 convieniently). Month/year listed for ease of confirming.

3/24 - For 4.6, there's 1 (sensitivity shown in characteristics)
12/23 - For 4.5, there were 0
12/23 - For 4.4, there were 2 (temple quest to the island, and a shortcut to island.)
10/23 - For 4.3, there were 3 (another temple trial, 2 additional weapons, and a feat.)
10/23 - For 4.2, there were 3 (a loft upgrade, a bad end, and some feats)
6/23 - For 4.1, there was 1 (added a condom machine)
4/23 - For 4.0, there were a bunch, as there should be for a major upgrade.

Possible I missed something, only skimmed them since I'm not wasting much time on this, but in the 11 months since the 4.0 release, the only significant things Vrelnir's left uncredited are 2 temple things, a loft upgrade, and a bad end.

Note: Didn't go though the subversions, they're mostly bugfixes and Vrelnir hasn't done those for years

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes