Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so i am playing the web version of DoL, there is a button in the top left hand side, you click on that and select DoL + then in the top right hand side a new button will show up, its a drop down and you just select the Paril+Hair Ex

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Will there eventually be a reaction if you have multiple romantic interests and they are aware of each other? Kylar, being a full-on yandere, would most certainly complain, but others may have different reactions from her.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Will there eventually be a reaction if you have multiple romantic interests and they are aware of each other? Kylar, being a full-on yandere, would most certainly complain, but others may have different reactions from her.
well i got an event with Whitney confronting me about "sleeping around" idk if that was due to my exhibitionist fame, or that i'm a lesbian prostitute, but i am for sure having sex with Robin Kylar and Avery while Whitney is my LI

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Okay, yes, that is part of what I am asking, but have the others mentioned that as well?
so far no, i even have Kylars spy owl camera thing, that or she was watching thru the window when i fucked Robin last night
and i got no jealousy or anything and later that day i fucked Kylar in school..shes seemed no different

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
And that's the key issue here: that not just one of your romantic interests has an indication that you have multiple lovers alongside them, but all of them(if you do have multiple lovers, that is). I, personally, have Robin as primary interest, and Whitney, Kylar and Alex as secondary(Robin and I do carry each other's children, after all, courtesy of Herm NPCs mod), but in case that the other three put a bun in my char's oven, it would be weird if Robin didn't know that I have lovers alongside her.

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
there are a few scenes with interaction between the LIs

in the canteen, if you choose to sit w robin or sydney, there is a possibility that kylar comes over
there isnt much to the scene w robin, but he gives you a kiss on the cheek at the end, which raises kylars jealousy
with sydney its a bit more fleshed out, in that they compete over you via bodywriting

then theres one between whitney and robin, wherein whitney comes up to you and asks for help w an "oral presentation"
you can fight him, go along w it grudgingly or willingly (only as a LI)
afterwards, if you did it willingly, you can tell robin about how much you enjoyed it (or keep it to yourself, but he can figure it out lol)

another pretty long scene is between whitney and kylar that has them get in a physical fight over you
you have the option to cheer for either whitney or kylar, which will make the one you didnt cheer for upsetti

in the library, (if you have a corrupt sydney) while talking to him theres a chance that whitney walks in to return a damaged book
he ends up w a forehead scribble and comments that youve spoiled sydney by spending too much time w him

also sometimes during noncon encounters, if you pick the demand action, theres a chance you will mention a primary or secondary LI, to which the other LIs can react to (except for robin, sydney and alex, since they dont have any noncon encounters afaik)

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DegreesOfLewdity-0.4.6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
DegreesOfLewdity-0.4.6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Who needs a torrent for bloody 13MB :|
One locked behind having an account on a third party site at that

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
there are a few scenes with interaction between the LIs

in the canteen, if you choose to sit w robin or sydney, there is a possibility that kylar comes over
there isnt much to the scene w robin, but he gives you a kiss on the cheek at the end, which raises kylars jealousy
with sydney its a bit more fleshed out, in that they compete over you via bodywriting

then theres one between whitney and robin, wherein whitney comes up to you and asks for help w an "oral presentation"
you can fight him, go along w it grudgingly or willingly (only as a LI)
afterwards, if you did it willingly, you can tell robin about how much you enjoyed it (or keep it to yourself, but he can figure it out lol)

another pretty long scene is between whitney and kylar that has them get in a physical fight over you
you have the option to cheer for either whitney or kylar, which will make the one you didnt cheer for upsetti

in the library, (if you have a corrupt sydney) while talking to him theres a chance that whitney walks in to return a damaged book
he ends up w a forehead scribble and comments that youve spoiled sydney by spending too much time w him

also sometimes during noncon encounters, if you pick the demand action, theres a chance you will mention a primary or secondary LI, to which the other LIs can react to (except for robin, sydney and alex, since they dont have any noncon encounters afaik)
do any of those take gender into account as all said characters including my MC are female

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to know something here, is it normal for the hair on a woman’s pussy to be a different color, different from the main color? As I understood this only in the transformation into a wolf girl, maybe it’s something wrong with me, or the problem is something else? I'm playing with the mod. Beeesss + Paril + HairEx. Screenshot_20240428-112627.jpg

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Hello everyone, I would like to know something here, is it normal for the hair on a woman’s pussy to be a different color, different from the main color? As I understood this only in the transformation into a wolf girl, maybe it’s something wrong with me, or the problem is something else? I'm playing with the mod. Beeesss + Paril + HairEx. View attachment 3584544
You can dye your pubic hair by buying the spray at the Mall's second floor

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
yeah the devs are not trying to tell a story of overcoming the odds, they WANT the MC to suffer, and survive...this isn't a tale of revenge or redemption its a tale of surviving whatever happens

• Sad
Reactions: KekKoo and srg91

Vahnator

Formerly 'bingas'
May 17, 2018
Nah, dev thinks it would be to much fun for players, so keep enjoying your suffering or something.
Yeah, that's probably true. Though, it might be possible to temporarily get rid of her or something, similar to how you can frame Leighton or Whitney.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
Is it possible to combine or apply the Firemod to the Dol+ ? Or it is meant to be played separately?

Shadelamp

May 15, 2020
Im a little late but I personally think this was a bad fix... "Improved code to ensure all sex encounters with Robin, Alex, Sydney and the Great Hawk have no chance of becoming nonconsensual midway through. Thanks to Crimson Tide." It's fucking my sado/Mas run up, I can only get consensual sexual encounters with Sydney so there's no way to get her to beat my ass and my traits keep degrading from it... not sure about the other two, I haven't had much interaction since the update but please think about fixing this somehow, if you don't wanna and us sadomas builds just gotta deal with it please at least reply so I know. Also FANTASTIC GAME, one of the best ever made imo! I've easily sunk 500 hours into it by now so from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU SO MUCH, to vrelner, staff, contributors, and community, couldn't have been so entertained without you!

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes