Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Wow this update is huge!! I'm subbed on subscriber Star, maybe I missed it, but anyone know when this is gonna be available on Android?

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
You try the newest version? It's probably a bug.
Otherwise try lock pick a chest on lake ruin. Grind the skill there
Im on 4.6.0
can't do anything F related, and lockpicking the subway door isn't giving levels, and Encounters lag the fuck out of my pc.
Guess ill wait for official release, this one is a little weird.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Here I was wondering, why've I never had to sign in... turns out I have an account and am constantly signed in, lol.
I've been wondering the same thing, and I SWEAR I did this before, but if I try to access it from an incognito tab, in the "alleged past/before", I could swear I still got in with no issue. NOW I try it and it hits me with that, so I'm VERY surprised/confused to see that it's doing it to me now after all this time. I'm further surprised because I'm not "signed in" on blogger specifically per se, but I guess being logged into google in general is enough, even if not on a blogger/blogspot page in particular.

Reactions: gorgonzola_eater

s3kai

Feb 10, 2024
Are there any known bugs with the Robin quest? I got the event where they appear in your dorm at night and mention Bailey's payments, but I didn't even realize it was important until I read the wiki later because no quest tooltip appeared in my Journal. I was still able to take on their payments and got the trait, which I think is when you're supposed to be able to date Robin(?) but nothing has changed.

Robin is 100 love 7 lust 1 confidence, if the stats matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Are there any known bugs with the Robin quest? I got the event where they appear in your dorm at night and mention Bailey's payments, but I didn't even realize it was important until I read the wiki later because no quest tooltip appeared in my Journal. I was still able to take on their payments and got the trait, which I think is when you're supposed to be able to date Robin(?) but nothing has changed.

Robin is 100 love 7 lust 1 confidence, if the stats matter.
I've found that you have to raise their lust a certain (but decently small?) amount as well to trigger them leaving a note in your dorm about how they feel. I was confused about that too and learned at some point or another that lust was also a trigger, I think, if I'm recalling this correctly.

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Why exactly is this update already bumping the thread? This is still a pre-release, give it 3 days for the actual release opposed to getting everyone excited and trying something that isn't intended to be publicly played yet...

This isn't a paid game, you're not doing anyone a favor by advertising it before it's ready.

...Also, as for the person who suggested Vrelnir no longer works on the game because a lot is attributed to others, it's also work to actually merge, test and work with everyone. The fact most things aren't him is more of a sign of how thriving the community is, than him being lazy. He still does plenty of stuff himself.

Last edited:

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Fox TF: get fucked by foxes multiple times. Doing jobs in the home street raises housekeeping, probably jobs in the mansions too.
how do you find foxes reliably i tryed the forest but they rarely appear so im wasting entire hours looking and alot times to find nothing

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I really wish we had a toggle-able option to disable clothing damage/loss...
It's the primary reason I feel the need to enable cheats, frankly.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Can we all stop using and linking to Blogspot now that it requires a sign-in and age verification? You can see all the posts using feedroll if there's absolutely no other way to get the information:
But really we should be encouraging devs to get their own sites for devblogs where no megaplatform can just decide to switch them off.
Are you a minor? Just make a throwaway and keep it signed in

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I really wish we had a toggle-able option to disable clothing damage/loss...
It's the primary reason I feel the need to enable cheats, frankly.
I used to find it really annoying to deal with as well, but then I started just...not ever repairing them, which can make for some interesting opportunities for hijinks when they're inevitably destroyed at odd times and places. It's such a pain in the butt to have to constantly haul ass to the damned tailor to repair stuff, so I was kind of glad I could start letting it go and that it makes for situations I might not otherwise run into playing as carefully as I normally do. Plus, my money usually stays at either .00 or 0.50 as a consequence, which appeases my neurosis.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
4.50 star(s) 169 Votes