Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
What happens to the MC when Eden catches up with them? I've only encountered Eden looking for me in town once in multiple playthroughs and I haven't been able to trigger it since.

panda36rus

Jan 25, 2018
( I apologize for the text I use a translator )
I really liked your work. I want to support you on Patreon soon. play not so long ago but look forward to when the game will be a pregnancy. I have so many ideas about this.
Unfortunately, I can not imagine how my ideas are implemented, but still
I was wondering. Will diseases be introduced into the game? for example, a common cold, flu, addiction, etc. (if the night a lot to go naked or often to walk under the rain) it will motivate players to additional expenses for purchase of medicines, but too frequent use of medicine causing addiction.
And speaking of diseases, how about sexually transmitted diseases?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Hey Vrelnir what about a little brother/sister role character. (note not really related) Who also live with MC and Robin, Who sees MC as the older brother/sister and who has a crush on at the start and tries to go after the MC (note sexual advances)

And if the MC don't go along with it she/he tries to rape them and if the MC goes along with the sexual advances something like robin but wants to be spoiled.

Also they don't like too share the MC with others. (note if they see the MC getting raped they attack the rapist or if the MC willing to do it with the one in question as well)

Also turns 18 after the MC. (note unlocks when turns 18 like robin who unlocks after the first day but later like a month in the game)

Also about the gender thing first is you could just add a cheat second add it to the hospital I mean there are tentacles and slimes right so adding a sex change to the hospital isn't all that weird. Anyway with the too long fights just add a cheat to skip for now and fix it when you can.

(note cut it up so its easy to read)

(note a fedish is Something that is overly attractive sexy, and or something that drives one insane just as much as sex does, as in its only a fedish if you only like it because your related and sex with someone who is related is only bad because of morals and the offspring being born with defects)
I think?.....
but I don't really care just bored

Reactions: stepidbesterd

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Downloaded the game yesterday, played a male MC who skip school to fuck wolves, gotta say please make an update to impregnate the wolves, let's make wolf girls

panda36rus

Jan 25, 2018
I fail to see how venereal disease would make the game more enjoyable.
No it will not make the game more enjoyable. I just noticed that after all the sexual acts, whether they were violent or voluntary. The character gets positive effects (increases his skills). I thought that if some sexual contact would have a negative effect. Additionally complicating the life of the character. For example, to begin to increase the poor health of the character, and then degrade the attractiveness and feeling worse and worse. In the end, the people in the city will just be horrified to avoid the character.
Or, for example, limited to the purchase of condoms and systematic medical check-up
Or just constantly increase stress / pain.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
(note a fedish is Something that is overly attractive sexy, and or something that drives one insane just as much as sex does, as in its only a fedish if you only like it because your related and sex with someone who is related is only bad because of morals and the offspring being born with defects)
I think?.....
Actually it's a typo.

Reactions: stepidbesterd

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
No it will not make the game more enjoyable. I just noticed that after all the sexual acts, whether they were violent or voluntary. The character gets positive effects (increases his skills). I thought that if some sexual contact would have a negative effect. Additionally complicating the life of the character. For example, to begin to increase the poor health of the character, and then degrade the attractiveness and feeling worse and worse. In the end, the people in the city will just be horrified to avoid the character.
Or, for example, limited to the purchase of condoms and systematic medical check-up
Or just constantly increase stress / pain.
This from a gameplay would be utterly toxic. Particularly in a game like this. It can already be pretty hard to succeed easily in this, these would brick your entire save and cut off any possibility of progression / success, likely after 3 to 4 encounters you would be utterly doomed and be forced to delete your save and restart after a single miss-step or bad roll.

In a game in which you are intended to lose with a non-0 frequency, adding a lasting punishment to losses (beyond what is already there) will result in a quickly unplayable game.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Version 0.1.27.0 is available! The Android version is still being worked on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just an idea, but couldn't you simply let it play out just wihtout rendering it ? The calculations don't seem to involved, it probably wouldn't take a whole lot of processing power and thus time. The only thing that slows these fights down is the user input and the scrolling in larger fights. If you were to give the player an option to specify what actions to take before an autoresolve (be submissive, fight back, be passive...) button is clicked and then auto choose the apropriate action for the player, the stat changes would be more or less what is expected. Not sure if this is viable, again it was just an idea that popped in my head.
That's an interesting idea, but I fear it's a little above my programming ability.
I should probably turn them off as well because there isn't much to them right now, but I like the idea of female encounters and I'm hoping the dev adds more to them soon. :sneaky:
It's planned!
For what it's worth, I'd rather not see an auto-resolve myself, just feels off. Hitting the right balance of length / difficulty is obviously the best route, but easier said then done of course. Setting it so a particular key imput (or space on the normal entry area to click on) that would be a 'no action' imput that moves to the next screen, BUT the final combat screen which would end it, you remove / lock that imput, allowing the user to spam and skip past, but the lock / forced imput at the end prevents them from clicking through a final resolution.

One of the other ways is to simply increase the number of different actions an NPC can take, even if -purely- descriptive and not functionally different, it helps break up the samyness.

Even as the game stands, I think I'd rather simply have more content than greater polish, but I guess I may be more forgiving of those parts than others.
Thanks for your thoughts. Auto-resolve or no, hitting the right balance of length and difficulty will remain important.
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered, but where are the slimes, and do they do anything special? I think I remember encountering them once in the sewer, but I was too hurt do do anything, and I haven't been able to encounter them since.
Most slimes behave the same as swarms of eels or worms. Making them more distinct and interesting is on the to-do list.
What happens to the MC when Eden catches up with them? I've only encountered Eden looking for me in town once in multiple playthroughs and I haven't been able to trigger it since.
I believe such a PC would be due a firm spanking.
( I apologize for the text I use a translator )
I really liked your work. I want to support you on Patreon soon. play not so long ago but look forward to when the game will be a pregnancy. I have so many ideas about this.
Unfortunately, I can not imagine how my ideas are implemented, but still
I was wondering. Will diseases be introduced into the game? for example, a common cold, flu, addiction, etc. (if the night a lot to go naked or often to walk under the rain) it will motivate players to additional expenses for purchase of medicines, but too frequent use of medicine causing addiction.
And speaking of diseases, how about sexually transmitted diseases?
Thanks!

I want to avoid real life diseases, but I have considered fictional sexually transmitted diseases that might, say, cause breast growth in its hosts. That does tread on parasite territory though.
Hey Vrelnir what about a little brother/sister role character. (note not really related) Who also live with MC and Robin, Who sees MC as the older brother/sister and who has a crush on at the start and tries to go after the MC (note sexual advances)

And if the MC don't go along with it she/he tries to rape them and if the MC goes along with the sexual advances something like robin but wants to be spoiled.

Also they don't like too share the MC with others. (note if they see the MC getting raped they attack the rapist or if the MC willing to do it with the one in question as well)

Also turns 18 after the MC. (note unlocks when turns 18 like robin who unlocks after the first day but later like a month in the game)

Also about the gender thing first is you could just add a cheat second add it to the hospital I mean there are tentacles and slimes right so adding a sex change to the hospital isn't all that weird. Anyway with the too long fights just add a cheat to skip for now and fix it when you can.

(note cut it up so its easy to read)

I think?.....
Thanks for the ideas.
Good game :)
Thanks!
Downloaded the game yesterday, played a male MC who skip school to fuck wolves, gotta say please make an update to impregnate the wolves, let's make wolf girls
Impregnating wolves is planned.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Anybody know any other games on this site that let's a male protag interact with male/female animals? Most of the time it's girls with animals only.

E: also game feedback just because I see the dev reads the thread.

The game is really good, definitely one of my favorites I've encountered recently. I always enjoyed the text based RPG style of games and the fact that you included a filter to turn off whatever fetishes I don't like is just the best. Lots of other games in this genre don't have that option and it really hinders my enjoyment of them.

DHL15

Jan 8, 2018
Love the work you're putting into this! It's trully a great one.

I actually had an idea for another resident in the orphanage for you to interact with.

Maybe a crazier version of Kyler? Like, They could be Bailey's child, and allow them to live there for free, but when they meet the MC, they completely become unhinged. I'm talking mentally unstable. If you don't talk to them enough, they constantly guilt you by saying they'll hurt themselves if you don't talk to them and show them love. And they'll expect you to be back at the orphanage at a certain time after school, and if you're not, their stability goes down. And if you'd rather not interact with them, their instability could max out, and they could threaten you one last time before they actually hurt themselves for good. And by spending time with them, their love could go up, but so would your Stress and or Trauma.

Just an idea you can put in to spread out the variety of residents.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
You did a really good job with the creepy. I also noticed how the chat and makeout options get more intense as the love level rises. Nice touch. Is there only the one sex scene?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Love the work you're putting into this! It's trully a great one.

I actually had an idea for another resident in the orphanage for you to interact with.

Maybe a crazier version of Kyler? Like, They could be Bailey's child, and allow them to live there for free, but when they meet the MC, they completely become unhinged. I'm talking mentally unstable. If you don't talk to them enough, they constantly guilt you by saying they'll hurt themselves if you don't talk to them and show them love. And they'll expect you to be back at the orphanage at a certain time after school, and if you're not, their stability goes down. And if you'd rather not interact with them, their instability could max out, and they could threaten you one last time before they actually hurt themselves for good. And by spending time with them, their love could go up, but so would your Stress and or Trauma.

Just an idea you can put in to spread out the variety of residents.
Well I don't think bailey lives there only works

How about the kid comes to the orphanage on weekends and has a crush on the MC and is like
Robin/Whitney/Kylar Robin's feelings (note max feelings up too loves you)
Whitney's way of talking (note mean at the start but more soft as time goes)
and Kylar's actions. (note don't what to share)

is bossy, selfish and think they own the place

All the other kids not liking them because they boss the kids around and the MC upon first meeting can be kind and then the new character gets a crush on the MC, But it being their first time liking someone tries too keep MC to their self.
(note they transfer too the school at a later date when unlock)

if the MC is with Robin and they finds out they bully Robin and the MC can step in and try to stop the bullying.

and one of two things can happen, one tells Bailey to get MC to be with them by more cost in money a week or etc. too the point if taking too long they get Bailey too help rape you and later when you can get Bailey too like the MC more will join in.

second get them too share you with Robin (note unlock threesome) and slowly becomes more caring too the MC and Robin too.

I guess...

also is there going to be more named characters in the orphanage (note children) will there also be a adoption system
and will all the named characters get the love/lust/dom stats.

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 169 Votes