Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
The very start of the game mentions breast sizes, but I have never actually encountered anything even mentioning them.
Its possible to get them, it requires for your breasts to be infected and a lot of waiting. If you need help or want the cheat edition you can find the site the Dev actually post on (Not going to post it for fear of the BAN), or you can turn on debug by finding the option in a save using

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
So I saw a comment that likened this to TiTS, and while the comparison isn't bad I wouldn't describe it as accurate. This is essentially the same kind of everything's a rapist scenario, but without the possibility of you being a rapist (at least from what I've seen of the game). There is a physique stat (why not just call it strength like a normal rpg), and I spent quite a while working on it to see if I could turn the tables during an encounter (I could beat the shit out of everybody at least). However, even after winning fights, the main character always lets the bad guys go (or more accurately MC runs away), so either my purity stat needed to be a lot lower, or the game just doesn't have the main character on the other side of the situation. Seems like a good game if you like playing the "gets fucked by everybody" games as opposed to the "fucks everybody" games or if you don't care either way.

I had an inkling that I'd be getting fucked by everybody after I saw the game describing me as essentially cute - "You attract glances." - when I went with the large male start. And seriously? I don't win against a slim female as a large man off the bat? Seems a little silly but whatever.

P.S. In retrospect the description actually made it fairly obvious what was about to go down. I shouldn't have been that surprised with the essentially cute and girly MC whether boy or girl.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hey guys i have a question if u have a parasite on shota's penis character does it grow the length of the penis or no??

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is there some kind of time limit on how long I can play? (outside of the 100 bucks you need at the end of the week?) Cause there's a lot of shit to explore and it just feels like there's not enough time in any given day to really explore.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Is there some kind of time limit on how long I can play? (outside of the 100 bucks you need at the end of the week?) Cause there's a lot of shit to explore and it just feels like there's not enough time in any given day to really explore.
no there is no time limit and you have 24 hrs in the game but you do not need to sleep if u want(but there will be consequences on physical body of your character), you can play more than 1 year in the game(i mean not real time date today) vrelnir said it can go longer as much as you want

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I'm at 42 days, still a virgin, and owe 3000$. I have seen several routes I opted to reload to avoid that are interesting in their own right. There is a fair bit to this game for it being v0.1.18.0, which I assume means a lot more is planned.

Reactions: atur and Bombfirst

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
keep running at the beach so it will improve your physical body overtime everyday so you can able to withstand damage hits if u are engaging a fight.... sadly there's no martial arts training in this game

Reactions: atur

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
keep running at the beach so it will improve your physical body overtime everyday so you can able to withstand damage hits if u are engaging a fight.... sadly there's no martial arts training in this game
I have the max and I'm still losing to Bailey, can you just not beat him?

Mar 21, 2018
I have the max and I'm still losing to Bailey, can you just not beat him?
Study Science hard, which reduces the pain you take, so you'll just beat Bailey before they beat you. Or you can max out English and be super submissive to unlock the moan command, then you can make Bailey cum in 2 moans which you win the fight.

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
I tried to play a male character who would always resist sexual situations. He got into an encounter with two women who got him into so much pain he could do nothing, every turn was just him screaming and them staring into the air. I tried to pass through it, but even after a few more of his stats maxed out (stress, fatigue, etc) it was still locked. I think I broke it by doing a virginal run.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I like this one a lot. Is there actually another clothes store around though or is the text for the one in the mall referring to planned content?

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Its possible to get them, it requires for your breasts to be infected and a lot of waiting. If you need help or want the cheat edition you can find the site the Dev actually post on (Not going to post it for fear of the BAN), or you can turn on debug by finding the option in a save using
I did this and anytime I click on one of the debug options, it gives an error and says "cannot find passage".

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes