Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so i am playing the web version of DoL, there is a button in the top left hand side, you click on that and select DoL + then in the top right hand side a new button will show up, its a drop down and you just select the Paril+Hair Ex

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Will there eventually be a reaction if you have multiple romantic interests and they are aware of each other? Kylar, being a full-on yandere, would most certainly complain, but others may have different reactions from her.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Will there eventually be a reaction if you have multiple romantic interests and they are aware of each other? Kylar, being a full-on yandere, would most certainly complain, but others may have different reactions from her.
well i got an event with Whitney confronting me about "sleeping around" idk if that was due to my exhibitionist fame, or that i'm a lesbian prostitute, but i am for sure having sex with Robin Kylar and Avery while Whitney is my LI

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Okay, yes, that is part of what I am asking, but have the others mentioned that as well?
so far no, i even have Kylars spy owl camera thing, that or she was watching thru the window when i fucked Robin last night
and i got no jealousy or anything and later that day i fucked Kylar in school..shes seemed no different

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
And that's the key issue here: that not just one of your romantic interests has an indication that you have multiple lovers alongside them, but all of them(if you do have multiple lovers, that is). I, personally, have Robin as primary interest, and Whitney, Kylar and Alex as secondary(Robin and I do carry each other's children, after all, courtesy of Herm NPCs mod), but in case that the other three put a bun in my char's oven, it would be weird if Robin didn't know that I have lovers alongside her.

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes