Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It could be it. I've done many different runs so I don't remember what the promiscuity stat was at when I was doing consensual stuff with Robin (who is a genuine sweetheart by the way). I'll start a new one and cheat my way up to Promisuity 4 and let you know.

EDIT: Does trying to give oral in non-consensual encounters have different requirements?
Actions in non-consensual encounters ignore promiscuity and deviancy requirements. The idea is that you'll do things under duress that you wouldn't normally consider.
Another update? Wow, man, you work fast :):):)

I think that I'll have to add another star to my review of the game very soon :giggle:
You're very kind!
Really surprising efficiency.
Glad to see more events of Whitney. I have to say I love her, I mean, as a player instead of an innocent cute girl who lives in a crazy city. A Queen of school, isn't she?
And, mod incorporated? I never know there are mods for this game (besides the cheat mod I find in this thread, which is also incorporated somehow) ! That's amazing. Grateful to every producer (Or author? Artist? I have no idea how to express that in English).
That people are putting all the effort in to make mods is fantastic. I'm going to make some event templates to help people in the future. Those particular mods were shared in the discord.

Gun360

Mar 8, 2018
How do i raise the Bestiality Fame?
The way I did it was droping from the rocks in the ocean and into the water so the squid would grab me. It raises your Deviancy then I climb onto the rocks so it drops off and repeat until I hit deviancy level 2 were its a bit easier to level.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Here is cheat mod for 0.1.19.0
Added only cheat page, nothing else. Html only - you will need "img" folder from unmoded version to play with images.

Edit 7: updated mod to 0.1.22.0 (Official cheats are on "Default" tab of cheat page)
This mod seems broken to me. I get fatal error when launching it.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
The way I did it was droping from the rocks in the ocean and into the water so the squid would grab me. It raises your Deviancy then I climb onto the rocks so it drops off and repeat until I hit deviancy level 2 were its a bit easier to level.
"Bestiality fame" is different variable then Deviancy.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Question:
"You manage to keep him from pulling down your plain panties. He pulls your plain panties down to your knees "
Is this a contradiction?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
"She eases your virgin penis into her pussy, separating your foreskin from your glans and forever robbing you of your purity " This should be removed IMO... It sounds too weird :oops: The foreskin is not an hymen :ROFLMAO: Usually boys "separate his foreskin from glans" every time they go to pee or wash themselves except if they suffer from phimosis...

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Fer99

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Actions in non-consensual encounters ignore promiscuity and deviancy requirements. The idea is that you'll do things under duress that you wouldn't normally consider.
Oh I see. Thank you. That was it. EDIT: Where can I get some mods? And also, what exactly does Soft Mode do?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Question:
"You manage to keep him from pulling down your plain panties. He pulls your plain panties down to your knees "
Is this a contradiction?
It happens when someone tries to pull your clothes away with both hands. You only block the first attempt. It probably shouldn't work this way. I intend to improve it.
"She eases your virgin penis into her pussy, separating your foreskin from your glans and forever robbing you of your purity " This should be removed IMO... It sounds too weird :oops: The foreskin is not an hymen :ROFLMAO: Usually boys "separate his foreskin from glans" every time they go to pee or wash themselves except if they suffer from phimosis...
Boys are born with the foreskin and glans held together, but it separates during childhood. In the DoL universe this takes longer, as I wanted a hymen analogue. It has been a subject of contention though.
Oh I see. Thank you. That was it. EDIT: Where can I get some mods? And also, what exactly does Soft Mode do?
Other than the mod in this thread I'm not aware of any I'm afraid.

Soft mode flags all encounters as consensual, making trauma much easier to manage. It also removes the control and pain mechanics. It's a bit better than it was, but it still results in some weird situations.

Reactions: Wveth

DoctorDoomy

Mar 29, 2018
Boys are born with the foreskin and glans held together, but it separates during childhood. In the DoL universe this takes longer, as I wanted a hymen analogue. It has been a subject of contention though.
Actually i also found this weird, but just now remembered it again. Why not just go with the same 'spiritual' approach with which anal virginity is so often handled?

aka
'the first time is forever robbing you of your eternal soul!'
...without anyone being able to tell that it happened... except by how anxious you get as soon as people talk about anal sex. (we all know what you did, you beautiful whore!)

Also this seems to be another good time to remind everyone of the fact that the state of the hymen is not an indicator of sex having happened or not.

Reactions: Largo and Fer99

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Eh, it kinda works for video game purposes.

I have a kinda love-hate relationship with this game.
On the one hand, it's good, despite being far from done.
On the other hand, I kinda prefer playing a title for a bit, waste some time. Best done if there's an actual story of sorts, or similar.
But I never last long here. It's just too good. I should probably have that examined. :whistle:

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Thanks Vrelnir! It's great to get to talk to the dev like this.

Hopefully the last time I'll bug you for a while, but I gotta ask: how do you feel about having an NTR scene play out if you're together with Robin and Whitney likes you? Being able to choose whether to fight or give in to the bully right in front of Robin sounds hot to me. Just a thing I like though, would love to hear your thoughts.

Xavanic

Sep 25, 2018
So i started playing this game, and i will say it's very addictive, but i feel at this point i have done nearly everything and been considering supporting the patreon but im curious the direction on this game (in addition to a bit of criticism)
First of all, there are a fair amount of fetishes in this game, are there plans to further expand on some and add more in the future (more transformations, more types of vore, milking? etc.)
Secondly, after a certain point the debt becomes unpayable, will something be added to either
A - Allow you to purchase an apartment/home (possibly pissing of bailey and turning them into a high danger hazard)
B - Get a new orphanage owner
C - Find other ways to reduce the weekly rent or even pay for it
Now another thing I would like to bring up, more paths need to be added to get home is your stranded nude (or the brothel/strip club can be entered to clothe if your near them and unlocked them....actually i find this pretty silly that fact you cant enter the brothel nude)
Perhaps some more in depth traits aswell? as there is a literal truckload of negative traits, but only about half that in beneficial ones
Possibly more sprites?
Possibly some more areas? (maybe even some fantasy/sci-fi like cities that can be discovered later on, might be interesting to have a city full of fairies or angels or something)
Def needs improvements on the bondage and such aswell as it really doesn't feel like your bound when your bound
More events is always nice, but that's something i feel will be added regardless

Overall I have very high hopes for this game and to be honest would even want to get in touch with Vrelnir as I believe I could help out

Reactions: atur

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Quick question(s) Do women with penises still have vaginas and vice versa with men? If not can that be an option added in down the line?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, I certainly noticed that the player character having both leads to NPCs ignoring one or the other. Though my sample-size was limited, I suppose.

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes