Mod - HTML - Degrees of Lewdity Plus

1. 5.00 star(s)

deptraivkl

A lot of the additional functionalities are insanely complicated, also the fact that the dev integrate the images pack right into the auto-release is such GOAT behaviour. Best DoL mod out there no note.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HottyYoungThug

Great gaming experience. A lot of author's quality of life add-ons. A large number of features have been added that were lacking in the original. Only 2 bugs were detected in 700 game days, but they were not critical. 10/10.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Paril

Where do I start with this? I'll just start with by saying the dev is the GOAT. People turn to him when they want to see something implemented to the game because he's HIM. Ask away and it shall be done. Might I mention that this mod just recently started last month, and look how far this mod has become already---it turned you into a pathetic rape victim into a beast of a rapist that would bring a smile to Yujiro Hanma's face. 10/10
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DJenid

It's a very good game, since it expands the combat to please a large portion of the community. Just the fact that it allows you to rape your rapist is a 5/5, it goes a step and beyond by overhauling combat, making it more interesting. It also adds many QoL changes. It also boasts a very good update speed.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jarlbalgruuf

This one's taking the DoL mod community by storm, despite being a very recent release. So many amazing changes in such a short period of time. Looking forward to what this mod brings to the table in the future.