Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 3, 2020
Using this mod on the newest version of the base game will leave a good chunk of the changed sex animations unused due to name differences. The mod does have code that needs to be added to the base games to use everything. Unless it updates soon, the next few updates are most likely going to restrict this mod to older versions since there are changes being done to the wardrobe system.

• Sad
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I'm wondering if this mod is even being worked on anymore of it's just been left to rot by lol747. We haven't seen an update for this thing in five months... And not to mention we don't even have a post from 'em, no update on the mod's status or even just a general catch-up on things happening behind the scenes that might be hindering progress. Kindof sad considering the mod we're dealing with here, too.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
To all : Sorry to not be able tu update this Mod anymore, i moved on and totally forgot/don't have time anymore to work on it.
But, updates may come, here and there but don't wait for them .

all of you thx for the support of this mod and this wonderful community and stay tuned (maybe)

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
To all : Sorry to not be able tu update this Mod anymore, i moved on and totally forgot/don't have time anymore to work on it.

all of you thx for the support of this mod and this wonderful community and stay tuned (maybe)
Thanks for telling us, I was beginning to think something bad might've happened to ya.
Good luck on whatever you may be doing.

Reactions: Jhony234

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018

Dont worry, was an awesome mod but hey everyone have a life to live. Hope u are good and if someday u work on it again u know u will have our thanks for such amazing job <3 have a nice day/night and thanks again for the work u done ^^!.

Reactions: Deckfy and naoc

raska42

Feb 16, 2018

Do you care if someone/the community picks up the mod (or part of it)? Would definitely like to see the shaped body be carried on, but it's a bit past what I'm confident on being able to handle with sprites. I wouldn't mind updating some of the newer clothes though (although I'd probably need to kick my habit of upping the res for damaged versions).

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
is there anyway to get this mod to work by just replacing certain files?
Yes, or at least partially. I can confirm that the body and clothing portions still work (tend to forget that the mod has other bits). To only use those, grab body, bodyred, clothes, eyes, and hair, and have them overwrite those subfolders on the current version. Not sure if transformations does anything, but can confirm it doesn't break stuff.

Note: not everything will fit perfectly, did a post a while back about how stuff fit then, still applies.
https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-...um-mod-v2-1-lol747.30603/page-14#post-4993159

Last edited:
Reactions: morbidpenguin

MrCoba2517

Mar 20, 2018
I'm doing something similar to this with random giffs and videos from rule34.xxx. Does anyone know how to increase lenght and fps of the X-Rays if it's even possible?

Here's a sample.
Tbh i know nothing but good job buddy i hope u find a way to make it the way u want

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
I'm doing something similar to this with random giffs and videos from rule34.xxx. Does anyone know how to increase lenght and fps of the X-Rays if it's even possible?

Here's a sample.
It is not possible, you have to work with the ammount of frame the games gives you or you have to dwelve into the htmls of each scene

Reactions: NecatCerkez

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
It is not possible, you have to work with the ammount of frame the games gives you or you have to dwelve into the htmls of each scene
Hello there. Is there any chance you'll update this now? Not about new content, just to fit current version without breaks. Pretty please?

NecatCerkez

Jul 7, 2018
That's unfortunate, it would make this much easier. I did find a way to use a gif with next to no editing to HTML file. But it takes more effort than I'm comftable with.

This is the current state . And to be honest probably the last.

Reactions: Polish migrant
May 4, 2019
That's unfortunate, it would make this much easier. I did find a way to use a gif with next to no editing to HTML file. But it takes more effort than I'm comftable with.

This is the current state . And to be honest probably the last.
this looks good tho

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes