Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zR3V3NANTz

Aug 20, 2022
Just a heads up from the Degrees of Lewdity modding server staff, if you want, we can set you up with the mod dev role and a channel in the server. You might get a bigger reach there, plus better access to base game DoL devs for questions. No obligation to join though if you don't want to^^

May 26, 2018
As the admin for I can back this statement
Just a heads up from the Degrees of Lewdity modding server staff, if you want, we can set you up with the mod dev role and a channel in the server. You might get a bigger reach there, plus better access to base game DoL devs for questions. No obligation to join though if you don't want to^^
We'd be happy to have you over in the modding discord, and who knows you could one day even see your mod on dolmods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fire2244

xana2321

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1961898

Overview:
This mod aims to improve some graphical aspects from degrees of lewdity.
It's a continuation of not-so-premium mod, which was the same but got abandoned.
Pls tell me about any bugs, ty​

Updated: 2022-07-01
Game/Creator: Vrelnir - - -
Modder: fire2244
Mod Version: 0.1.4
Game Version: 3.11.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Win/Linux/Mac:
Android (v 1.2):

Other:

View attachment 1960211 View attachment 1960212 View attachment 1961315
There's a discord for DoL mods btw

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I've add a script to make things easier to play with other mods. Check wiki
Also there are tiny dick anal xrays now

Reactions: RayBar

DragonSoul2875

Dec 9, 2018
Wow, all my staff camping out on F95, what a shocker lol. But yes if you ever need any help feel free to join the modding server and ask.

May 26, 2018
Wow, all my staff camping out on F95, what a shocker lol. But yes if you ever need any help feel free to join the modding server and ask.
They already joined, and have their own channel and role. but it looks like most of your staff just created accounts for the sole purpose of posting on this thread.

• Haha

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
man that discord is a mess

tried to look at which mods exist and havent found a single one explaining what it does or add

Reactions: cichy96
May 26, 2018

tried to look at which mods exist and havent found a single one explaining what it does or add
Most mods are up on anyway. There are brief explanations of what the mods do on the home page.
That said you can also find a description in the pins in each mod's individual channel.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I have an issue with multiple partners on MC causing the animations to throw an error and then there just aren't any animations anymore until the encounter ends. I had this happen when I played the v3.11.4 version of the FireMod a couple of days ago but I didn't have this thread open then. I'll try the 3.12.3 version. If and when it happens again, I'll post a screenshot with the error. It happened reliably enough that I should have no problem recreating it if the cause is still present in this build.

Error #1: While not from what I posted above, this is an error I got just now.
Error #2: Now I got it while taking on 3 people in the brothel.

Last edited:

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Oh, the mod just replaced the old not-so-premium on the main game post, sweet

Ikr. Every channel has a modder that does things at his/her on way. dolmods.net does put everything in one place tho, and one or two mods have wikis there

I have an issue with multiple partners on MC causing the animations to throw an error and then there just aren't any animations anymore until the encounter ends. I had this happen when I played the v3.11.4 version of the FireMod a couple of days ago but I didn't have this thread open then. I'll try the 3.12.3 version. If and when it happens again, I'll post a screenshot with the error. It happened reliably enough that I should have no problem recreating it if the cause is still present in this build.

Error #1: While not from what I posted above, this is an error I got just now.
Did you tried doing the same steps on vanilla? If so, then tell me how to reproduce it

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Did you tried doing the same steps on vanilla? If so, then tell me how to reproduce it
Hmm. I'll give it a shot on Vanilla and see. Yeah, I went ahead and replaced the Not-So-Premium link on the main page to yours last update I did to the OP because it just made sense to.

• Love

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
Most mods are up on anyway. There are brief explanations of what the mods do on the home page.
That said you can also find a description in the pins in each mod's individual channel.
ahh with the site it makes more sense

yesterday the site was down and i thought the discord was the "new source" so to speak

May 26, 2018
ahh with the site it makes more sense

yesterday the site was down and i thought the discord was the "new source" so to speak
Not sure why the site was down, probably a GitLab issue. But the discord predates the site by more than a year.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Folks, I just added the puspus. Have fun

whats the difference between the 'normal version' and 'debug version'?
There was a small bug that make debug and normal version equal when I compiled
It should be fine now.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
Folks, I just added the puspus. Have fun

There was a small bug that make debug and normal version equal when I compiled
It should be fine now.
Okay, but what is the difference between the two types? Like are there any variations between 'normal mod' and 'debug mod'?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Okay, but what is the difference between the two types? Like are there any variations between 'normal mod' and 'debug mod'?
I think it gives you options to test/view some scenes. At least that's how I use them... rarely tho

Real reason is that ppl kept requesting the debug version. So I just compile it and share on every update
I'm not super aware as to why but here we are

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes