• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
But still, post the damn update Mulan! Can't you see that we've waited enough! Can't you see that we've suffered enough! We need those 3 additional pictures and 500 pages of dialogue, man! T.T
It’s currently 240 pages and we added a ton of options to skip most of it. I can make it a 1000, I mean - it literally was 1000, until I cut out everything “unnecessary”.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
It’s currently 240 pages and we added a ton of options to skip most of it. I can make it a 1000, I mean - it literally was 1000, until I cut out everything “unnecessary”.
You know what, forget what I've said it'll border with graphomania.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi, if possible, I'd like to know how the process of redesigning Kira's face is going. (If it is going at all).
And when at least approximately we can expect a new version of Kira's face in the game.
(Saw some old posts with a variant of the new face, liked it).

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, if possible, I'd like to know how the process of redesigning Kira's face is going. (If it is going at all).
And when at least approximately we can expect a new version of Kira's face in the game.
We haven't had an update since then I believe. The devs seem to be all in crunching on the next update and haven't taken the time to cover much outside of it recently.

Reactions: VVTS
Oct 8, 2022
1716028736401.png

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes