TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The game is pretty interesting. I ran into a couple of bugs (once I got Lenin working his conversation kept popping up every couple of seconds/whenever I pressed A, but I fixed it by saving+reloading), the spelling and grammar could use some work as could the mapping (when you have those cracks on the ground, I think it should be possible to walk over them, but now they block your path which is annoying). On the other hand, the art is lovely and I'm a sucker for corruption, especially when it gets paired with physical changes.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
My bad, I must have messed something up, I`m currently collecting all the bugs I can find, will upload a hotfix monday-tuesday.
If you can get enough users to download the game and play it, they can report the bugs on F95 which goes a long way towards helping! Think of (some) us being crash test dummies :closedtongue:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
If you can get enough users to download the game and play it, they can report the bugs on F95 which goes a long way towards helping! Think of (some) us being crash test dummies :closedtongue:
Yep, this really helps a lot)
The game is pretty interesting. I ran into a couple of bugs (once I got Lenin working his conversation kept popping up every couple of seconds/whenever I pressed A, but I fixed it by saving+reloading), the spelling and grammar could use some work as could the mapping (when you have those cracks on the ground, I think it should be possible to walk over them, but now they block your path which is annoying). On the other hand, the art is lovely and I'm a sucker for corruption, especially when it gets paired with physical changes.
Thank you for a bug report! I will work on fixing those issues

Reactions: damnson1111

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well for me the biggest issue with rpg is when i don't know where i'm going, seriously i must have spent about 10-15 mins trying to find my hotel, so in the end, even though i found the hotel, i lost my interest in continuing with the game, shame because it got me interested at the start, with the choice of answers etc.
so unless i possibly missed something? if you could give us arrows or something similar to highlight where we should be going, like daniels k did with his rpg games then i for one would be most grateful, and be willing to give it another go, but as it stands i'm sorry to say that i personally find aimlessly wandering around trying to get to where i need to be, to be too much of a grind.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
well for me the biggest issue with rpg is when i don't know where i'm going, seriously i must have spent about 10-15 mins trying to find my hotel, so in the end, even though i found the hotel, i lost my interest in continuing with the game, shame because it got me interested at the start, with the choice of answers etc.
so unless i possibly missed something? if you could give us arrows or something similar to highlight where we should be going, like daniels k did with his rpg games then i for one would be most grateful, and be willing to give it another go, but as it stands i'm sorry to say that i personally find aimlessly wandering around trying to get to where i need to be, to be too much of a grind.
I can see how it can be confusing , I will add some sort of a map with "key" places in futer update, thx for bringing that up.

Reactions: Senalata

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
In the diner, if you go behind the counter and get between the woman and the stove, you get trapped. I had to start over again in order to continue.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Game looks great, FreshMulan gains a Patreon, keep up the awesome work......

Gonna play again as I know I missed a bunch of stuff, could never go to CityCentral

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
holy shit, are those outfits a homage to GitS? or am I just going mental.

Anyway, I really liked the atmosphere of the game - this dystopian communist world.
Best of luck on your game!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Game looks great, FreshMulan gains a Patreon, keep up the awesome work......

Gonna play again as I know I missed a bunch of stuff, could never go to CityCentral
Thank you)) I`m glad you liked it) P.S: City center is currently under construction, it is not yet implemented into the game
holy shit, are those outfits a homage to GitS? or am I just going mental.

Anyway, I really liked the atmosphere of the game - this dystopian communist world.
Best of luck on your game!
Thx, yes they are)

Reactions: damnson1111

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Does the demo have a specific ending at this point? I'm starting to feel like I'm grinding for no reason.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Does the demo have a specific ending at this point? I'm starting to feel like I'm grinding for no reason.
If you`re referring to the waitress job, it ends after you get your "raise" (mini-event with your boss and customers), shifts after that one will give you an option to earn "extra" at random, if you choose to do so. Main quest line ends after you try to leave the town.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts:

* The game needs some attention to detail, especially on the maps.There are lots of items and people that one would think you could interact with, but they aren't enabled.

* It isn't a big deal for me, but I've been led to believe that there's no tipping of wait staff in European countries.

* Original art is always nice.

* I appreciate that although you made the MC's breasts bigger, you didn't make them unrealistically so.

* I don't have the hate for RPGM that some others do, but one thing I find incredibly frustrating is that I think many devs feel as thought they have to use maps because it's part of the software. Maps are fine when your'e crawling a dungeon or having random encounters with monsters, but in a game like this navigating them is just an annoyance. From what I can see so far, the only place they're really needed is for the diner mini-game. White it's apparent they're also being used (effectively) to set the tone for setting, I'm wondering if there are better ways to do so, as all the walking around gets tiresome and reduces the fun level of the game.

Overall I think it's a good start. That being said, I'm not sure if I will continue playing it or not--I'm not much of a fan of the female MC being forced into situations she can't reasonably extract herself from. I do like the exhibitionism and hope for more of that, but I'd prefer she chose to corrupt herself.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Some thoughts:

* The game needs some attention to detail, especially on the maps.There are lots of items and people that one would think you could interact with, but they aren't enabled.

* It isn't a big deal for me, but I've been led to believe that there's no tipping of wait staff in European countries.

* Original art is always nice.

* I appreciate that although you made the MC's breasts bigger, you didn't make them unrealistically so.

* I don't have the hate for RPGM that some others do, but one thing I find incredibly frustrating is that I think many devs feel as thought they have to use maps because it's part of the software. Maps are fine when your'e crawling a dungeon or having random encounters with monsters, but in a game like this navigating them is just an annoyance. From what I can see so far, the only place they're really needed is for the diner mini-game. White it's apparent they're also being used (effectively) to set the tone for setting, I'm wondering if there are better ways to do so, as all the walking around gets tiresome and reduces the fun level of the game.

Overall I think it's a good start. That being said, I'm not sure if I will continue playing it or not--I'm not much of a fan of the female MC being forced into situations she can't reasonably extract herself from. I do like the exhibitionism and hope for more of that, but I'd prefer she chose to corrupt herself.
Thank you for constructive criticism, I've planned to add content to every single building you saw in this release (and some alleys), they exist for a reason. While in this update Kira is mainly forced to behave like this, I want player to choose how she will act in future versions. As for the tips, every European country is different, in most CIS (former USSR) countries tipping is a common thing.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes