VN - Ren'Py - Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [White Phantom Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OzBrit

I really enjoyed Shadows over Manston so was disappointed to hear it is on hold. So I was delighted to see White Phantom Games had released his latest endeavour. Although relatively short atm (being a first release) the story looks excellent, graphics (especially the girls) are fantastic as well. I thoroughly recommend you check this one out. Especially as one of the characters in the game shares my passion for a certain North London Football club COYS. :D TTID
  2. 5.00 star(s)

superiorvenacava

Overall this is a very impressive start to a story and I cannot wait for more

PROS:

The models aren't just copied and pasted from other games
    This game has a unique premise with interesting characters
    This game contains (for the most part) good English with a few mistakes in there
    It's a option/consequence game which I personally like more than games where excessive clicking is necessary to accomplish goals
    It's a rather long 0.1 version, which is nice

CONS:

There aren't any sex scenes in 0.1, but this is probably because the developer is trying to build up relationships instead of going straight to sex
    I do not know how good the Ren'Py will be in this game as there are no scenes containing it

CONCLUSION: 5/5 This game looks really promising. Hopefully the developer puts a lot of time into it. And also because there is a dog in it, which usually helps bring up the rating. (If the dog continues to be in the story, I'll rate this game a 6/5)