Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Here for the 4th time, having played the game 2 times with two different endings, 3rd time using walkthrough. This game is by far my most favorite male protagonist game! I love the British vibe it gives off, the sounds while travelling the city, the overall atmosphere of bar, and basically protagonist's daily life!! I'll try to unlock every ending with every character now, cuz it is just perfect, everyone has their own unique feature which people can go for. I love it!
What are your favorite games with female MC, please? (I prefer the female MC.) Thank you!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Here for the 4th time, having played the game 2 times with two different endings, 3rd time using walkthrough. This game is by far my most favorite male protagonist game! I love the British vibe it gives off, the sounds while travelling the city, the overall atmosphere of bar, and basically protagonist's daily life!! I'll try to unlock every ending with every character now, cuz it is just perfect, everyone has their own unique feature which people can go for. I love it!
There's only one ending currently...so not sure what you think you unlocked lol.

What are your favorite games with female MC, please? (I prefer the female MC.) Thank you!
Ask in DM's Andrea, been around long enough to know forum rules regarding discussing other games.

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
I remember in previous updates you had to do something specific to get the game to run on Mac. Do we still have to jump through hoops or does it just work now?

diggergod

Mar 4, 2023
I also like female MC games a lot!!
The best one so far is Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss, also her new game Our Red String (not 100% female MC, we alternate between male and female both).
Then some short one's like Esra in Istanbul and Free Pass are good.

Reactions: Andrea9999

diggergod

Mar 4, 2023
There's only one ending currently...so not sure what you think you unlocked lol.
I meant to say that you can end up with different girls in ending. At first I spent most of my time with Stephanie, then Ellie in one play through and Venessa in another.

Also my bad for replying about other games in this thread, I saw your reply afterwards.

Reactions: Maviarab

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 Release Date

Hello everybody!
I'm very happy to announce that Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 will be released on Friday the 7th of June!
Defending Lydia Collier's v.0.16.1 update will feature:

The return of Vanessa, Tiffany and co to the UK, featuring a new scene with Tiffany, Vanessa and Sophie, rejoining all of the branches back together for the next major big day in the story.
Tiffany's phone being added, with a collection of photos of her and her friends for you to browse through and the start of a path to unlock some of Tiffany's most secret images that'll conclude later on Monday.
54 new achievements, each with 54 unlockable images as rewards for unlocking them, and a new gallery to keep them all.
New quality of life changes to the earlier days including;
In-game warnings when a choice will end a path.
An end to the mandatory computer scouring on repeat playthroughs, persistent flags will let you skip through without betting, finding Eve, or finding Yennifer if you've already done it before.
New opportunities to work on the Helton or Divine Health projects on some of the less interesting early evenings.
Couple of new side images to replace some of the worst old ones.
Audio to Ellie's night out in London that was missing.
Re-encoding some of the overly sized early videos to slightly reduce game size.

I released a small part of the update with all of the achievements to Alpha testers at the beginning of the weekend and am now just awaiting any feedback or problems from them, although I've played through several times myself and unlocked them all, and finishing off a few more renders for the Vanessa content, so it will be a smooth launch on the 7th.
With everything achievement wise being brand new code, you will need to replay the game to unlock them. If you're not fussed, this won't break saves and you don't need to do anything.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I last played this game about a year ago. And now a new update is coming out soon. Let's see what the game has become during the time I haven't played. So far I only remember that Ellie is so damn hot...

4.50 star(s) 142 Votes