Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
IAmAB does this version of the mod work with 0.15.9.2 because of the bug fixes ?
It's very easy to answer this kind of question yourself, because all you have to do is look in the OP for information about the version of the mod and which version of the game it is valid for.

Mod Version: v0.15.9
Game Version: v0.15.9
And since you have information in OP that mod is for the game version 0.15.9, if you use it on the game version 0.15.9.2 with bugfixes you will simply restore game files to the version for which mod is current so v0.15.9

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
It's very easy to answer this kind of question yourself, because all you have to do is look in the OP for information about the version of the mod and which version of the game it is valid for.

And since you have information in OP that mod is for the game version 0.15.9, if you use it on the game version 0.15.9.2 with bugfixes you will simply restore game files to the version for which mod is current so v0.15.9
I was just asking them that way to show them this needs to be updated when they have time. I already knew it wouldn't work just wanted them to be aware was all I was asking

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I was just asking them that way to show them this needs to be updated when they have time. I already knew it wouldn't work just wanted them to be aware was all I was asking
Well unfortunately not every modder updates his mod again after some bugfixes appear for the game and besides in the case of this mod it is not even worth waiting for an update to v0.15.9.2 because a new version of the game v0.16 has already appeared on patreon so it is better to wait until this version of the game leaks and then modder will probably also update this mod to the latest version of the game.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
1713280580852.jpeg
i always get this thing ... i already extract the folder but went to paste the folder this thing show up... need guidance tq