4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Thank you! That was it. I switched to a different part and the bot is now gaining sex xp.
Sort of funny about that issue, I was tripped up by it myself when I first encountered it. At first I decided there was something wrong with the bot so I sold it at the flea market and scavenged another bot! At some point I slowed down and read the description of Daedalron's F rated vagina part and learned that it's "useless". That experiences taught me to slow down and read the text in the game whenever unexpected things happen. Unfortunately when playing the game the text is repetitive and we sometimes stop paying attention. Cheers!

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Happy4now You should read the description of the bot. This is what you get for trying to have sex with a bot made for kids, not adults ;)

I made that F vagina part for bots that are specifically designed to NOT be sexbots.
For example I gave it to some bots that in-universe I described as military bots, as well as that MT-YC1 bot that is designed as a nurse for kids.
The concept is that those bots, if bought as a new retail bot, would not be able to function as a sexbot, but there would always be some degenerate users that would mod the bots in order to transform it into a potential sexbot.

The way I see it, that "vagina" part is pretty much an empty slot, not a vagina, so there is nothing to stimulate the male partner. It's just a pure metal cavity not even shaped to accomodate a penis. You'd be more likely to hurt yourself humping directly on the bare metal parts than you would get sexual stimulation for it.

Also, something strange. Happy4now, you mention the bot MT-YC1 having no implant slot? Which version of my mod are you using? If you're on the SR24 v3.1 version (last version for SR24), all my bots should have an implant slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy4now

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Happy4now You should read the description of the bot. This is what you get for trying to have sex with a bot made for kids, not adults ;)

I made that F vagina part for bots that are specifically designed to NOT be sexbots.
For example I gave it to some bots that in-universe I described as military bots, as well as that MT-YC1 bot that is designed as a nurse for kids.
The concept is that those bots, if bought as a new retail bot, would not be able to function as a sexbot, but there would always be some degenerate users that would mod the bots in order to transform it into a potential sexbot.

The way I see it, that "vagina" part is pretty much an empty slot, not a vagina, so there is nothing to stimulate the male partner. It's just a pure metal cavity not even shaped to accomodate a penis. You'd be more likely to hurt yourself humping directly on the bare metal parts than you would get sexual stimulation for it.

Also, something strange. Happy4now, you mention the bot MT-YC1 having no implant slot? Which version of my mod are you using? If you're on the SR24 v3.1 version (last version for SR24), all my bots should have an implant slot.
When I read the F vagina part description that's what I thought and I liked the twist you introduced. I didn't replicate it in the SR24 vanilla F vagina. It has pretty low value but it's not 0.

Your post reminded me of something I've been debating in my head so I'm posting a question for anyone interested in responding. DSCS never had any E or F rated bots, D was the lowest. I've thought that an E or F rated bot may look and feel more like a robot and maybe they don't even have a skin layer, implants, or a vagina/penis. They could be trained in all skills except sex. They could be technicians, clerks, shopkeepers and housekeepers but not bedroom toys. They would make lousy clerks and shopkeepers though; no one wants to buy things from an ugly robot! The game is about "SexBots" so I'm not sure it's a good idea to go in this direction. At present I have no plans to do this but I'm curious what people think of the idea.

UPDATE: Feedback on Discord where I asked the same question convinced me to abandon this idea for now. The main reason is that there are only 6 capsules so no one would waste any of them on barely functional bots. This idea will go on the "maybe someday" list right below "address the capsule limit". Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Torinir

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
When I read the F vagina part description that's what I thought and I liked the twist you introduced. I didn't replicate it in the SR24 vanilla F vagina. It has pretty low value but it's not 0.

Your post reminded me of something I've been debating in my head so I'm posting a question for anyone interested in responding. DSCS never had any E or F rated bots, D was the lowest. I've thought that an E or F rated bot may look and feel more like a robot and maybe they don't even have a skin layer, implants, or a vagina/penis. They could be trained in all skills except sex. They could be technicians, clerks, shopkeepers and housekeepers but not bedroom toys. They would make lousy clerks and shopkeepers though; no one wants to buy things from an ugly robot! The game is about "SexBots" so I'm not sure it's a good idea to go in this direction. At present I have no plans to do this but I'm curious what people think of the idea.
Maybe something along the lines of "purpose-built" bots, like Mil-Spec?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Perhaps you can give me a little more information? I'm not sure what you mean by a Mil-Spec bot and how it would fit into this game?
Bots designed for specific roles/missions, so instead of assigning your toys regular working bots, you have one that's strictly for specific tasks, but they'd get bonuses for those specific tasks. Mil-Spec for something like a defense/guard duty role, Repair for maintenance specific tasks, etc.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Thanks for providing more information. There is some degree of specialization in the game; some bots have inherent traits for combat training, tech training, or sex training. I made an effort to make bots look like their 'specialty', particular my nerdy tech bots. I guess this isn't really specialization the way you're looking at it because you can give these bots any sort of training for any other purpose if you want to. There is sort of a 'bonus system' in the game because well trained bots get better results on missions but it's not really identified as a 'bonus'. I'll give it some thought, perhaps something can be done along these lines. Cheers!

Reactions: Torinir

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017

I originally used Mr_Shakey's mod post that is linked off page 1 that seems to be an old link to Daedalron_bots_v2.1.zip. Checked using the link in your signature and got Daedalron_bots_SR24_v3.1.zip which has implant slots on the bots.

Reactions: squirrel24

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
I originally used Mr_Shakey's mod post that is linked off page 1 that seems to be an old link to Daedalron_bots_v2.1.zip. Checked using the link in your signature and got Daedalron_bots_SR24_v3.1.zip which has implant slots on the bots.
Ok. :)
Be careful when switching between the 2 json files though. The old DSCS mod (2.1) use a different slot system than the new SR24 one (for compatibility with other parts made by Squirrel). So to avoid issues, you might have to sell your old bots first before updating the json of my mod, or start a new game.

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
I have updated my mod in preparation for the next release of SR24.
The link to the 3.2 version of my SR24 mod is in my signature. (only the JSON needs to be updated)
Thanks, have really enjoyed my recent playthrough with your bots and Sr24s release. Wanted to give a heads up to anyone adding bots, in the MODS section, at the bottom for MineRides, in his repository there are like 20+ bots there as well, great quality all around yall.

Reactions: B2B2 and squirrel24

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
after adding new bots to my game i can't get the game to start, only opened a traceback
Sorry you're having trouble :( Since you added bot mods that's where we need to look. First thing, remove each of the bot mods you added one at a time and try to starting the game each time to find out which one(s) are causing the problem. (You don't need to remove the assets, only the .json file.) Once you know this please tell me which one(s) they are and I'll try to figure out what's wrong with them.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Here's the new version of SR24, hope you enjoy it. You can find out what's new in the readme. Cheers!
UPDATE: Bug found and fixed, please update to SR24 v0.5.2 (link in signature).
Readme: link deleted
Windows: link deleted
Mac: link deleted
Linux: link deleted
Android: link deleted

Last edited:

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
Here's the new version of SR24, hope you enjoy it. You can find out what's new in the readme. Cheers!
Readme: Sexbot Restoration 0.4.1 Readme.zip
Windows: SR24-0.4.1-win.zip
Mac: SR24-0.4.1-mac.zip
Linux: SR24-0.4.1-linux.tar.bz2
Android: com.squirrel.sr24-0.4.1.apk
Nice nice, I was thinking there would be one thing that would be a great QOL item should it not be too challenging to implement. It would be cool on the next day page of morning to have a notification maybe in orange(where stamina loss is possibly), informing us that a bot has become quirky. Maybe only for bots that have roles? That way if you are training a bunch but can't be asked to hack them it doesn't intrude. Either way thanks again for continued support.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Nice nice, I was thinking there would be one thing that would be a great QOL item should it not be too challenging to implement. It would be cool on the next day page of morning to have a notification maybe in orange(where stamina loss is possibly), informing us that a bot has become quirky. Maybe only for bots that have roles? That way if you are training a bunch but can't be asked to hack them it doesn't intrude. Either way thanks again for continued support.
Interesting idea, thanks! :)

The MC strength/stamina and bot psychocore stability are not related, I believe you're talking about multiple warnings, right? I fully understand why you'd like these warnings because the grind associated with checking values repeatedly is painful. Putting in warnings isn't too hard but making them useful is harder than you might think.

Changes in the game include randomizers so it's not possible to predict precisely when a warning is needed. If I set a conservative threshold you'd get a lot of 'false alarms'. If I set a less conservative threshold you'd get a lot of surprises. Finding the appropriate place for a warning for each of the 3 parameters would take a lot of trial and error. Then multiply this work by 4 because appropriate threshold settings would be different for 'easy', 'normal', 'hard', and 'hardcore'.

I'm sorry but I have to say that, although your idea is a good one, it isn't going to happen. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Komodia

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
Interesting idea, thanks! :)

The MC strength/stamina and bot psychocore stability are not related, I believe you're talking about multiple warnings, right? I fully understand why you'd like these warnings because the grind associated with checking values repeatedly is painful. Putting in warnings isn't too hard but making them useful is harder than you might think.

Changes in the game include randomizers so it's not possible to predict precisely when a warning is needed. If I set a conservative threshold you'd get a lot of 'false alarms'. If I set a less conservative threshold you'd get a lot of surprises. Finding the appropriate place for a warning for each of the 3 parameters would take a lot of trial and error. Then multiply this work by 4 because appropriate threshold settings would be different for 'easy', 'normal', 'hard', and 'hardcore'.

I'm sorry but I have to say that, although your idea is a good one, it isn't going to happen. :(
Honestly a reasonable and well-thought answer is all a man can ask for. Appreciate your time. The mention to Str/Stam was just for a location to look, as I organically check there saying "shit did I forget to work out again" =)

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes