4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Jan 31, 2022
One thing I'm certainly missing is: there should be significant combat experience from participating in UFC fight (probably even more from losing than winning).

The basic parameter of the bot is autonomy. What you describe is not a robot, but furniture with moaning feature.
You want a genocidal robot uprising? Because this is how you get a genocidal robot uprising.
You do know that on one side of things there's people or beings that aren't into something, and then there are plenty that are into the kink right? If these bots have autonomy then there's got to be some that are kinky like that and into having their autonomy removed and just being used. Shit, I know a girl IRL who's into being raped. Her long time boyfriend and her have a standing consensual non consent thing going. The boyfriend, more than once, has set up an "abduction" for her where she gets taken and a group of people they know from their kink group will run a train on her.

It's almost the same as being tied down, but there's just nothing to tie down. Not trying to further make a case for this kink to be added, but i feel like I need to set some things straight here where if these bots were fully aware and autonomous they'd have kinks, and absolutely a subset of them would have a limbless kink.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
SR24

SR24 Squirrel24 mods
sorry for the bad explanations, by default I meant the parts of the game (no mods necessary)
I know the situation is confusing, sorry. The answer above doesn’t really make sense. There are 2 games: DSCS and SR24. When you say “SR24 squirrel mods” it’s ambiguous because there are “squirrel mods” that can be used in DSCS but cannot be used with SR24. They were written before SR24 existed. Many mods other than “squirrel mods” can be used for both “DSCS” and “SR24” but “SR24 squirrel mods” literally cannot be done. “squirrel mods” cannot be used with SR24 because their contents are in the base SR24 game.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Added mods for 7 3d model bots that have webms with audio. Requires Mr_Shaky's Parts mod AND Daedalron's Bots mod for genitals.

- S-Rank: Alcina Dimitrescu (Resident Evil 8), Samus (Metroid)
- A-Rank: Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect 2)
- B-Rank: Panam (Cyberpunk 2077), Cindy (FFXV)
- C-Rank: Serah (Final Fantasy XIII), Sheva (Resident Evil 5)

MEGA Folder link

May update this with more bots in the future
Installing this gives me error.
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpy", line 257, in <module>
  File "game/modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpy", line 250, in load_bot_models_from_mods
  File "game/modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpy", line 250, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'list_priority'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpyc", line 236, in script
  File "modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpyc", line 236, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpy", line 257, in <module>
  File "game/modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpy", line 250, in load_bot_models_from_mods
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/modules/0010_dscs_base/game/characters/bot_base/bot.rpy", line 250, in <lambda>
using the latest v0.5.2

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Installing this gives me error.
Code:
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
using the latest v0.5.2
I'm sorry but YuriShikane bot mods do NOT work in SR24. He gave me permission to make SR24 compatible versions of his mods and I will do this soon. Until you see versions labeled with SR24 you cannot use YuriShikane bot mods.

• Sad
Reactions: Deane9850

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry but YuriShikane bot mods do NOT work in SR24. He gave me permission to make SR24 compatible versions of his mods and I will do this soon. Until you see versions labeled with SR24 you cannot use YuriShikane bot mods.
Ah... I tested .. just download a furry mod that works and replaced the videos

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes