RPGM Completed [DeepL MTL Release] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [7th Door]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gray.Sin

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone have problems with not being able to strengthen the techniques? Because it is important to unlock the Great Ancestor from the guide above.
1641893509147.png
when i choose it no other option was given and immediately return to the dialogue "I wonder what else to do?"
This is my save game file: (save01 is in base, save20 in recollection room)
View attachment DeepL Playthrough.7z

btw here's the MEGA link for the game version that i have, for those who have problem in anonfile

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2019
Anyone have problems with not being able to strengthen the techniques? Because it is important to unlock the Great Ancestor from the guide above.
View attachment 1591144
when i choose it no other option was given and immediately return to the dialogue "I wonder what else to do?"
View attachment 1591160

btw here's the MEGA link for the game version that i have, for those who have problem in anonfile
Not me. I got the game from a different thread so perhaps I played a different version.
But on a different note, you need to activate your Windows my man, get yourself a KMSpico activator

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nick_1357

erikknight58

May 20, 2020
Can anyone please share an updated version via mega, the version I'm downloading has issues with .png filenames and the game not being able to identify properly named files in the www/Images folder.

I downloaded Gray.sin's mega version, have Japan Locale and Language set up in settings, still had the issue.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone please share an updated version via mega, the version I'm downloading has issues with .png filenames and the game not being able to identify properly named files in the www/Images folder.

I downloaded Gray.sin's mega version, have Japan Locale and Language set up in settings, still had the issue.
^^^^

This. Anonfiles doesn't work for me cuz of secure connection errors.

Reactions: pizbia

fruitplays

Jan 11, 2021
im getting a error that says erorr with img/faces and then a chinese character?
and how do i unpack with japanese locale i can only open the game itself with it

Gray.Sin

Mar 12, 2020
View attachment 1591144
View attachment 1591160

Okay here's the updated MEGA link for patch 7 (fix for attacking)

Foxst

Jul 30, 2017
Okay here's the updated MEGA link for patch 7 (fix for attacking)
Even with this download, it doesn't seem to want to extract completely -- several files have issues. I'm on windows 10 with Japanese locale.

I do also own the game from DL site if that would help.

Any ideas for getting this to work?

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
I know the problem I think. There are certain files you have to leave untranslated. And there are probably files on the game that is translated which should be left alone.

jimfitz

Sep 9, 2020
Any links for the v1.03? Or can someone give some info on what are the new content that v1.03 brings? Thanks in advance

Revolvus

Aug 27, 2020
View attachment 1591144
View attachment 1591160

Can confirm strengthening is currently bugged. I resolved this by moving my save into the Japanese (decrypted) game, strengthening there, then moving the save back

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote