RPGM Completed [DeepL MTL Release] Incubus Quest [RJ302522] [SweetRaspberry]

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
hi hi btw I need some help on like you know an RPG games folder the picture folder how
can I view the pictures? like any RPG game download like this I'm in the picture folder but cant see the pictures
You need to use an extraction program to decrypt the files. is an online one I've used before that I have had some success with.

esep

Jan 29, 2018
same, my bet is that uncompressing it breaks the files due to locale not being japanese

kiawbs

Aug 23, 2020
Have you installed the rpgmaker installables required to run rpg maker games?
I had trouble getting the game to work too, it was coming up with missing files (not due to japanese locale). Thought it could be a lack of RTP, but after some digging it turns out RPGM MV - which this game was made in - doesn't have an RTP package. I downloaded the compressed version broken_division linked here and, to my surprise, there's actually a bunch of files missing from the uncompressed upload! Several files in the tilesets folder, and potentially more stuff - I also tried both recreating the missing files by hand, and then when I had the compressed version, fill in the missing stuff, but the uncompressed game still couldn't find some files despite them now existing in the folder with the exact name required. Plus, the game probably expects the archived .rpgmvp files and not the .pngs; initially I had made copies of similar files and renamed them to the missing ones (this was a pain btw, thank god for wiktionary's list of kanji), which seemed to work, but after saying it didn't find a png file which was now there courtesy of the compressed version, it's started throwing up "Header is wrong" errors, which makes me think it does a more thorough check of the files when loading and making renamed copies or filling in with the files from the other upload won't cut it.
For now, the compressed version works fine, but I'd like to play the game in full quality, and I thought I should also warn any others who might be having issues with the upload and haven't thought of trying the compressed version.

Reactions: -Nynx-