Unity Completed Deep Secret [Final + DLC] [Lovely Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is a casual puzzle match-3 game. Players need to use the mouse to select two unobstructed squares, and if they are the same, they will be eliminated. After success, you can advance the plot and story development of the two protagonists!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-24
Release Date: 2023-10-20
Developer: Lovely Games
Censored: No
Version: Final + DLC
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Will give it a try but, not sure what to expect. Looks like it could just be an animation viewer, perhaps?

On second thought, it's one of those match 3 type deals. Basically Bejeweled with tiddies. Graphics look decent but, nothing for me.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Played for about 10 minutes when writing this so take that as you will; the match 3 actually isn't completely horrendous in this game. The VN story over top is a bit difficult to read and follow, but honestly, that hardly makes a difference here since it set itself up as match 3 puzzle and eye candy scenes with cute girls first. I would give the story a C or D at best and the match 3 a B, and the renders with the bit of voice added to the lewd scenes a B+ or A- (for character design more so than anything else).

For the match puzzles all you have to do is make the matches for the colors it asks for, you can ignore everything else. And so far (2 scene unlocks /rounds in) you don't even need to do anything fancy.

It's not the best game ever, and it is going to be frustrating to get through all the match puzzles to open all the scenes I think, but it's not the worst of these I've seen made either. For the price here on f95, it was worth looking at.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
DeepSecret-1.0DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

latrop16

May 12, 2018
What's up with these preview pictures? 3 of them are just zoomed in on the face...

The game is missing the "animated" tag, please add it, I normally always filter by it, I'm only interested in games with animated sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: abao

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I made a Cheat Engine Table for people like me, who don't like puzzle games.
Features:
  • Infinite Turns
  • Instant Win
  • Unlock Gallery
Don't ask me how to use Cheat Engine. There are hundreds of tutorials in internet.

EDIT: Quick update, added Unlock Gallery

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes