Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
My only gripe after playing it is that a lot of the pictures are way too fuzzy for lack of a better word. Sometimes, it got to where it absolutely destroyed the character models and the scene.
I am sorry for that and i can understand the frustration that comes with it but unlike some other devs that already made a few games this is my first one and after my pc died there is only so much i can do with my current laptop i will try to use a few tricks to make 0.2 way better looking but making all scenes look crystal clear with my hardware would probably take me half a year.

"" After your dad cheated on your mom she decides to take you and your sisters back to her hometown ""

= dev dont read that if you dont want to feel attacked or else, just my opinion, but be warned, its not good words=
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with that, i pass :/ sorry and good luck dev :)
Don't worry i never feel attacked by good feedback. I know some parts of the story seem kinda generic but just wait a bit i have great ideas and will show in the future that there will be much more to it than you think.

Oh yeah, one final question- why is Mummenschanz in the hallways after school? :)
Thats just to make it look more lively without frying my toaster.

Reactions: Safetydummy
Jul 5, 2017
I am sorry for that and i can understand the frustration that comes with it but unlike some other devs that already made a few games this is my first one and after my pc died there is only so much i can do with my current laptop i will try to use a few tricks to make 0.2 way better looking but making all scenes look crystal clear with my hardware would probably take me half a year.
No worries, just thought I should bring it up.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Quick question. Didn't see at first that there was a patch and I downloaded the android version.
Is the apk pre-patched?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
"We plan to include Incest, Impregnation, Pregnant Sex, Being able to
Impregnate almost all girls in the game"

I am looking forward to these in the future. Not many games do impregnation stuff.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Quick question. Didn't see at first that there was a patch and I downloaded the android version.
Is the apk pre-patched?
There is currently no patch for the android version sorry, but its just a bonus gallery with 12 pics so you are not missing out on much.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I like the plan, especially the "no NTR" part. Would prefer if the nasty feet were avoidable. You need to spend more time on the renders: image quality is horrible!

Some errors I noticed: How can MC ask mobsters where they're taking him when he's got a gag in his mouth? Also, there's only 1 blindfold per person: MC has a singular "blindfold" put on him, not plural "blindfolds".

I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Good luck!

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
There is currently no patch for the android version sorry, but its just a bonus gallery with 12 pics so you are not missing out on much.
No need to be sorry mate. I thought it was an incest patch given the tag.
Thanks for the kind answer

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I like the plan, especially the "no NTR" part. Would prefer if the nasty feet were avoidable. You need to spend more time on the renders: image quality is horrible!

Some errors I noticed: How can MC ask mobsters where they're taking him when he's got a gag in his mouth? Also, there's only 1 blindfold per person: MC has a singular "blindfold" put on him, not plural "blindfolds".

I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Good luck!
There will be options to avoid it. My current graphic card has only 2gb vram, i will try to make the next version look better but its a pretty hard challenge till i am able to upgrade.
Ty for the report the dialogue will be fixed in the next version.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Full scale impregnation finally... When i saw the image i thought was a Archer wannabe but this is better.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there some particular reason why all the images in this game are "grainy"? They look like the originals are way too small pics that got enlarged by 400-1000% and thus lose a great deal of sharpness. Given a choice of a game with a large download size and high-quality images or a relatively small download with poor-quality images, I'd rather have nice images.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is there some particular reason why all the images in this game are "grainy"? They look like the originals are way too small pics that got enlarged by 400-1000% and thus lose a great deal of sharpness. Given a choice of a game with a large download size and high-quality images or a relatively small download with poor-quality images, I'd rather have nice images.
I'm going to assume he has really bad hardware(since he said laptop) and went with Iray instead of 3Delight when his hardware honestly probably can't handle it.

And if he has horrible hardware, renders probably take half a day at least per image if he wanted to go pure 100% quality with good lighting and all that without graininess.

(Also might not know how to turn on the degrainer thing in Daz, or doens't know how to despeckle in PS, there are dozens of possibilities.)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
As i said a few times already in this thread, we are new to this whole thing and with my current hardware there is only so much i can do about the image quality. If i would render all pictures in the same quality as the big names here it would not only take half a year for each update to come out but the insane render times would also skyrocket my electricity bills which i cant afford with 0 funds. I am deeply sorry if you guys expect the same image quality from a new team of 2 people with 0 funds as from the guys that make 2k or even 20k a month, thats just not something i can deliver at the moment. Regardless i will try to focus more on the image quality in the next update.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm going to assume he has really bad hardware(since he said laptop) and went with Iray instead of 3Delight when his hardware honestly probably can't handle it.

And if he has horrible hardware, renders probably take half a day at least per image if he wanted to go pure 100% quality with good lighting and all that without graininess.

(Also might not know how to turn on the degrainer thing in Daz, or doens't know how to despeckle in PS, there are dozens of possibilities.)
Thanks. Makes sense. I'd overlooked that the dev is using a laptop. If I had any artistic talent I'd certainly not enjoy trying to create renders on most laptops. Even the best laptops just can't handle the graphics processing that 3D images demand.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Hardware difficulties aside, I really liked this first chapter. A lot of possibilities are opened, girls are nice and the MC doesn't look like he's too much of a moron or too pervy.
Look forward to the continuation of this.

Reactions: Gliter

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Reminder: I know that some of the pictures do not have a good quality and i try to change that in the next version but since my pc died i have to work on a laptop with a 2gb vram card so there is only so much i can do about it ...
I can sympathise with hardware issues but I was very impressed with the soft tissue deformation you have in the sample shower picture and was wondering how you did that? Is it a morph pack or deformers or something else?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

elzee

Dec 1, 2017
There will be options to avoid it. My current graphic card has only 2gb vram, i will try to make the next version look better but its a pretty hard challenge till i am able to upgrade.
Ty for the report the dialogue will be fixed in the next version.
That's cause you didn't learn it well.
These images were rendered in 10 minutes on my GT 755M laptop videocard with 2gb VRAM as well + photoshop median filter and image size reduction with interpolation on.
With 2gb vram videocard you can't just put models into the scene and press render, you have to learn tricks to make decent frames. And you didn't do that. "Sorry for noisy renders, pls donate".
Not cool, man.
twrframe.png drmw1.png

Reactions: Hyped
2.20 star(s) 19 Votes