• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Just to make sure: you did trigger her appearance though by going to the living room in the afternoon, right?
No trigger! "(Hmm...no one here) at afternoon and then -> NOTHING

I suspect that the developer has changed some variables and thinks his users would like to play each version from scratch.

Does anyone have a save start of the new version? or can I delete the stuff here?

@dev ->

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
No trigger! "(Hmm...no one here) at afternoon and then -> NOTHING

I suspect that the developer has changed some variables and thinks his users would like to play each version from scratch.

Does anyone have a save start of the new version? or can I delete the stuff here?

@dev ->
Give me your save game and I check it out

dewr

May 15, 2018
I meant the save data in appfolder....
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Inbetween Users\ and \AppData put the username of your computer like for example C:\Users\MyUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

The game folder in this case is not called Deep Impact but Twisted Bonds which might be the development/working title I don't know maybe the developer knows.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For everyone who complains about the Lizzy Events or Sandra Camshows/Toys.

Download the newest Version and start a new Game.
The Questlog works pretty well.

"Walktrough" for Lizzy and Sandra:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy
This can be solution, thing is most people don't want to grind games from beginning no matter how short it can be, it's still time consuming. While yea, there are some ppl who would play summertime saga from beginning with every update, when you play at least 10-15 games with every update released, it's little too much. If you a masochist, then go for it, do your thing. Went off topic, but on topic, some of us were complaining that lizzy events are not working for us, so if dev have time to fix it would be nice, if not, hope it will be fixed with next update.

Reactions: Ryohky

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
This can be solution, thing is most people don't want to grind games from beginning no matter how short it can be, it's still time consuming. While yea, there are some ppl who would play summertime saga from beginning with every update, when you play at least 10-15 games with every update released, it's little too much. If you a masochist, then go for it, do your thing. Went off topic, but on topic, some of us were complaining that lizzy events are not working for us, so if dev have time to fix it would be nice, if not, hope it will be fixed with next update.
All events work as intended and there is even a cheat patch to remove all money grinding, I have no idea what version you guys downloaded or what else you messed with but all events work as they should.

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
After beach date with lizzie it say to call following saturday but I cannot. How do you phone call it out?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i like this idea, sandra quest broken, quest for telling sarah that her car already repaired but i can't go any futher

here's my save file (page 5 to 7)
i hope someone can complete sarah car quest for me
thanks in advance
ok go page 3 last save about car fixed tell her a lie

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Maybe the same beach problem happened to me, too. Not sure. I could go with the ex to the beach once. On later weekends the message appeared, that it would be great to go again to the beach with her and that I should contact her, but there was no way to do it again. At the end of the day, the message appeared, how great it was on the beach and that it should be repeated. But the scene itself played only once and later on was obviously left out.
Besides buying the swimsuit was more expensive that the shop tells us. The shop picture shows something below 30 bucks, but buying it cost 100 bucks. That's why at least I could not buy it before I had that much money and the game always told me that I could not buy it at the moment.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I cant trigger the beach event I got the bathing suit and its Saturday but nothing is happening?

Reactions: bigmen

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
Ehi there. Does anyone know how to conctact Lizzy to come to MC place? I checked the phone but I did not find how to write a msg.

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
Need some help/suggestion. Here is my save game. please have a look and help/suggest me what to do next as i am not able to do anything

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The quest log still wants me to check Sandra's room an the drug dealer though i did the pics instead of drugs rout.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes