CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
Hello!
I guess the patch notes weren't too clear, my apologies.
The changes from 0.2b to 0.2c were mostly back-end; it converted the Social Ranks, Stats, and Cows into python objects. As such, any save files which have changes to these variables will be affected.
(ie: instead of Lexi_points, it's now cLexi.rank).
There were a lot of changes from 0.1 to 0.2 that I consider 0.2 to be a completely new game; therefore, we gave the player to skip 0.1 (The Prologue) and get straight into the game.
Thank you for the after_load tip, though! We will definitely use it in future updates.
(Hopefully there won't be any more database changes save for the plethora of characters Fatman has planned.) x'D
Regarding Jody's optional scene:
Going to Jody's house only triggers when a test is announced; as of 0.2c it's after you've gone to class 5 times and it's on a Friday. At the moment it's considered a limited-time event as the test is on Monday and you're able to visit Mrs. Williams. In the future you'll be able to visit Jody's house more often.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
So Iv'e played through the current build of the game and I think I've done everything, but can someone tell me what collecting the cows does, if anything? I'd also like to say I've enjoyed what I've seen of the game and look forward to future builds

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
So Iv'e played through the current build of the game and I think I've done everything, but can someone tell me what collecting the cows does, if anything? I'd also like to say I've enjoyed what I've seen of the game and look forward to future builds
How do you collect cows. I didn't see any.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Cows are in the following spots
- Dining room chair
- Sophias room
- Outside of the house garage area
- In coco's shop
- In the first area of the stripclub
- In the fightclub after you had training with matt
If you collect them all you get 500$

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I think I am near the end of version 2 (b?), got all the cows and nothing new seems available.
I have downloaded the latest 2c, but not started playing it yet, as I am concerned about the "no saves " comment.
Having read all the posts on the subject and not really understanding most of them, can I please seek clarification on the following matters.

If I go from version 2b to the next version 3 (missing out 2c), will my saves work ?

If the answer is No, then when version 3 comes out does that mean we have to play the game all over again, from the beginning, including the games, etc ?

I am also confused about version 2c, some posts suggest it has no new content and is just a "front end adjustment", is it worth playing it ?

CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
If you leveled up your stats and rank in 0.2b, your save files won't work from 0.2c onwards.
I will look into seeing if save files from 0.2b can be converted for 0.3.
0.2c has no new content, it is an updated version to fix the overmaxed stats and ranks.
From my understanding, all versions from 0.3 onward will be much more smaller in comparison to 0.2; only 2 characters per version will have their plotline extended.

woodghost22

Sep 11, 2017
Hello. Thanks for the cheats, but they aren't working!
Can't figure out how to type them exactly in the console.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Not working for me!
Pretty sure i got everything but the first two images in the OC post.
I should work in the afternoon the living room is on the left side when you enter the house. If you have any more problems with it join my discord if you want and message me so we can get this solved, don't want you to miss the in my opinion best scene so far :D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I should work in the afternoon the living room is on the left side when you enter the house. If you have any more problems with it join my discord if you want and message me so we can get this solved, don't want you to miss the in my opinion best scene so far :D
Only got the EX GF an mom hand job an foot job from living room.
My bad i think i did get it, it is the GF flashback

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes