Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
You need to either take the key f from fullscreen mode or remove f from the mini games because it casuse error when you are hitting it on the last set of the mimi game and can not save afterward.
Here is the traceback report on it.
Thanks for the report, my coder will fix it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How did you do that?
Just keep on going to mom.

Is there anyway to get a quick jump button to the bedroom instead of having to go through the complete house to go to bed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
not yet but it's on the list for 0.3
Its a little bit fast with mom but I wish there was more of a love/romance with the family that takes longer to unlock.

I think I have done everything thats in the game now so waiting on the next release.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Its a little bit fast with mom but I wish there was more of a love/romance with the family that takes longer to unlock.

I think I have done everything thats in the game now so waiting on the next release.
I have way more stuff planned for Sarah, but after all the issues 0.1 had i wanted to deliver 0.2 without having to wait 3 months for it, thats why some things in 0.2 feel kinda rushed, my hardware is not great so wasn't able to make too many renders in that period of time.

This is basically our first game, its just 1 coder and me and the support is not that great either, so im sorry if things feel rushed sometimes but having my laptop run 24/7 is really bad for it :test2: so i couldn't add too much for sarah this time but from now on i will only focus on 2 characters in each update which makes things easier.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have way more stuff planned for Sarah, but after all the issues 0.1 had i wanted to deliver 0.2 without having to wait 3 months for it, thats why some things in 0.2 feel kinda rushed, my hardware is not great so wasn't able to make too many renders in that period of time.

This is basically our first game, its just 1 coder and me and the support is not that great either, so im sorry if things feel rushed sometimes but having my laptop run 24/7 is really bad for it :test2: so i couldn't add too much for sarah this time but from now on i will only focus on 2 characters in each update which makes things easier.
You could let the ex stay around and give him sex for now or one of the girls from school as a new GF.
He's getting a BJ daily if he wants it after you buy everything.

That is just my thoughts on it for now, still looks like it will be a great game with lots of kissing, incest and pregnancy. (my main 3 fetishes.)

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
so the walkthrough is already messing up with my mind, so it says on route A that if i talk to the mom about the car i should be able to message toni for help but it doesn't do anything?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deep Impact [v0.2c] [VCProductions] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 935MB
Updated August 13, 2018
Download PC (112MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
so the walkthrough is already messing up with my mind, so it says on route A that if i talk to the mom about the car i should be able to message toni for help but it doesn't do anything?
Hi, sorry about that! I forgot to take that out of the guide.
You don't need to message Toni after you visit Sarah the first time in the evening.

Also, thank you to everyone for your feedback regarding the bugs, I am working on them and should have a new build up by next week.

Reactions: Dollars303
2.20 star(s) 19 Votes