4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
1707209733072.png

Will try to make the MTL more easily understandable and less poetic. Barely know any japanese so I'll look up some parts in dictionary and sometimes just edit the MTL to something more less robotic. Any help is appreciated. Some parts will be still untranslated and it's mostly a problem from AutoTranslator not hooking into more texts.

Still hoping a proper fan translator team takes this game!

Last edited:

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
When I start a new game, it loads for a while then it just shuts down, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shadowzboi

Jul 18, 2017
took a bit of waiting but it worked, just have to be a bit patient I guess lol
Same. Waited about 10-15 seconds before the game loaded in. Kinda confusing at first cause I thought it was a display error or something and it was just playing sound on a black screen.

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
This game has beautiful pixel art animations. No disrespect to the CG artist but I would have preferred those to have been done by whoever did the pixel art as well. The game is only really let down by somewhat boring gameplay and frankly bad level design (both visually and structurally). Although the hub areas look great.

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
F95 people never stop surprising me with how fast games get released on here
To be perfectly fair, it takes less than a minute to slap on a Unity game, even you could do it. This isn't really translated, they just slapped in a plugin that feeds the game to Google Translate on the fly as you play. They didn't even bother to play through the game once to pre-build the translation cache, which is why if you get any internet issues or Google translate times out on you stuff will just appear untranslated.

May 6, 2019
To be perfectly fair, it takes less than a minute to slap on a Unity game, even you could do it. This isn't really translated, they just slapped in a plugin that feeds the game to Google Translate on the fly as you play. They didn't even bother to play through the game once to pre-build the translation cache, which is why if you get any internet issues or Google translate times out on you stuff will just appear untranslated.
I wonder, wouldn't it be possible for the plugin to feed the game to something else than GTrad ? From what i've seen, DeepL seems to be working way better than it for many languages, and they do have japanese translation too. It's probably a question that should be aimed at the plugin dev themselves, but if you have any insight :unsure:

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
What exactly is the footjob tag referring to? Checked out the game with the complete save on this thread and tried the pixel dot scenes and CG scenes but none were a footjob afaik.

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
View attachment 3329961

Overview:
In this game, a prosperous civilization sinks into the sea, and the night never dawns. There is a feeling of apocalypse all over the world.
However, the characters who live there are by no means pessimistic, and spend their days lively, exploring ruins and doing their own jobs to earn a living, and it feels somewhat idyllic. You will land on an island in such a world, and explore the towns and ruins as you come into contact with mysterious fragments of the world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Original Title: DECOY 群青の魔女
Developer: Steneko Laboratory -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.02
Language: English (MTL/AutoTranslator)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Thank you Dowa12 for sharing the latest game and otomegokoro for implementing the translator.

View attachment 3329930 View attachment 3329929 View attachment 3329934 View attachment 3329932
i think its a virus my cmd opened so please answer quick this game looks fire

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes