RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It does make sense when you think about it.

Hyena dude here got tired of all the hyena girls making him their bitch, so he copes by fucking dogs instead :KEK:
Pretty sure the point is the females would never tolerate the outfit being styled a "brotherhood" ya know. Spotted hyenas are uncompromising about their social hierarchy and a very distinctive quality of it is that the females automatically outrank the males.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I just want to be perfectly clear, I don't have a problem with games being NTR, I'm just saying I think it would be cool to have a solo mode where you're single instead of a couple, because I do like the idea of the game.

But this one has me most miffed because Hyenas are a matriarchal society in nature and the antagonist group in this game is the "Hyena Brotherhood." Fuckin half-assed furry content - show a little effort :BootyTime:
We have plane and monster truck furries. We have hybrid furries that literally would never happen in nature (wolfbears for example). We have furries who have 80-mile-long penises. This is what upsets you? Because some furry game isn't realistic enough?

Do you realize that you can just associate yourself with whichever character you want? Turn on your imagination, bro.
No way! I never would have guessed that's how imagination and brains work!
It works until they keep mentioning that you have a wife and you see her constantly. I try to take a shower and there she is. I try to do stuff with the landlord and not only do I not get to, but he fucks the wife instead. Obs an early demo and I'm sure there will be more content, but this hard-locks you into basically being bi to fully enjoy the content. I only bring this up because there are definitely bits and pieces I enjoyed about the game. If I didn't like it at all (like a vast majority of games I've tried), I'd just drop the game and not post anything.

On another hand, it doesn't work that well with the gay aspect of the game.
Exactly. The opening scene is alright until he mentions your wife (and you have to see her), at least for me. Hence why imagination only gets you so far. The landlord you literally cannot have an M/M scene, it's M/F with the husband rimming him.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This is what upsets you? Because some furry game isn't realistic enough?
It's not about whatever's supposed to pass for "realism" in the context; it's about devs paying attention to detail so they don't do half-assed dumbfuck shit like say blithely sticking dog cocks on hyenas because they didn't do their damn homework and just derped "sorta looks doggo = totally a doggo" instead, which happens far too often.

If you're going to use some theme, do it properly is the point.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not a whole lot going on atm, but art style and animations seem pretty good, ill keep an eye out!

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ran into one issue, went to go delete the folder, and some files refuse to be deleted they are:
renpy/common/DejaVuSans.ttf
Debtors-pc/log.txt
game/audio/music-sex.mp3 & sex1_4.mp3
game/fonts/calibril.ttf
game/images/CG1_4.mkv
not sure if it has something to due with a bug with the office scene maybe?
Seems my Pc detects these as running even though i closed the game, once I restart my pc it will probably be fine. If it isn't ill come back here and let you know.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can cheese the current game. Every time you take a phone date, take a shower. It resets the phone dates. I ground out a few thousand off the debt on day 2 before getting too bored to keep playing.
Though I have to wonder why the pregnancy test pops up when you choose oral without a condom. Last i checked you don't get pregnant from that hole unless you're Wooldoor Sockbat.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Usually I'd be most miffed by the fact that this is an obvious NTR game without a NTR tag....

But this one has me most miffed because Hyenas are a matriarchal society in nature and the antagonist group in this game is the "Hyena Brotherhood." Fuckin half-assed furry content - show a little effort :BootyTime:
The Hyena Siblinghood sounds kinda dumb tho

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So a few useless...I mean utterly useless things I've noticed which is usually determined by my state of mind.

1: "HB" is my last and first initials. I was even called that by someone in the army, because they are last name first.
2: The girl is pretty nice. I do like her.
3. The font in debtors, the TORS looks like "toys" hmm

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The Hyena Siblinghood sounds kinda dumb tho
If you're fine with having generic ass "Hyena" as the first part then might as well just use "Clan" as the second - that's what naturalists call the spotted hyena permanent social groupings in any case, and in a fortuitous coincidence the term happens to see a lot of use in organized-crime context too.

krantos

Oct 25, 2019
This says Female Protag, but the reviews say otherwise. Thoughts? Not really interested in playing as the guy, but the female might be a fun situation. Nothing again homosexual content, but it doesn't do anything for me, so I'd rather avoid a game if that's what it focuses on.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Finished using "Cheese" power of cell-shower.
I can EVEN stand the cuck story cuz is pretty rare a furry game with pregancy.
Seems promising but i think i'll come back when there is some actual pregnancy content (#Nomorepregnancytaginimpregnationonlygame)

Reactions: Furyous D
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes