VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dear Reina [Prologue v.0.0.5] [Dark Passion]

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
In other words, NTR cannot be avoided altogether. There is no mild NTR there is only ON/OFF. Haters can't stand any of that and I think I'll avoid this game myself, because what you said, you can only avoid that in the third chapter. So is it now that in the first two there is no way to avoid, but there is mild NTR.
Here's a very simple example from a game I played: 'They're attempting to rape a woman, but our protagonist saves her before it happens.' There's no NTR (Netorare) tag in this game. However, your feedback is valuable and contributes to the development of the game. In this case, I should add an 'NTR toggle' button in the next update and make some changes in the scenario to completely incorporate a pure harem route for the first three chapters.However, the foundation of the game still relies on NTR. If 100 renders are add to NTR content, 50 renders will be add to harem content. Therefore, I say that if you enjoy harem content, do not support me. The harem route is only created for replayability purposes, allowing players who have experienced the NTR route and become frustrated with certain characters in that route to exclude them from the story. Hence, this game may not be suitable for you.

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Originality is dead.
It's quite strange because I haven't seen any of the characters currently in the game being used in any other game. Perhaps they have very minor roles, or maybe they all look similar due to an Asian theme. I don't want to give spoilers about the story. The only thing I can say is that just when you think the excitement is over, it will start again.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
However, the foundation of the game still relies on NTR. If 100 renders are add to NTR content, 50 renders will be add to harem content. Therefore, I say that if you enjoy harem content, do not support me. The harem route is only created for replayability purposes, allowing players who have experienced the NTR route and become frustrated with certain characters in that route to exclude them from the story. Hence, this game may not be suitable for you
Maybe you should put that in "Dev Notes" or even in a spoiler in the overview, to make the situation clear and avoid having to answer the same thing or having discussions in the thread.

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
I have tried my best to respond to comments as much as possible, and I believe I have answered every kind of question that could be asked. Now, I should focus on developing the game. However, I will still read all of your comments. See you with the new update on July 1st!

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Here's a very simple example from a game I played: 'They're attempting to rape a woman, but our protagonist saves her before it happens.' There's no NTR (Netorare) tag in this game. However, your feedback is valuable and contributes to the development of the game. In this case, I should add an 'NTR toggle' button in the next update and make some changes in the scenario to completely incorporate a pure harem route for the first three chapters.However, the foundation of the game still relies on NTR. If 100 renders are add to NTR content, 50 renders will be add to harem content. Therefore, I say that if you enjoy harem content, do not support me. The harem route is only created for replayability purposes, allowing players who have experienced the NTR route and become frustrated with certain characters in that route to exclude them from the story. Hence, this game may not be suitable for you.
Ok so fake harem for NTR lovers ? Thats... new I guess ? I dont really see how NTR lovers can get frustrated at someone else banging the LIs as thats the whole point of NTR right ? Honestly I would just scrap the whole harem thing and go balls deep into the NTR path at least they will enjoy more content because (in my opinion) you will not get much from the vanilla/harem crowd doing it like this, I for one as a vanilla/harem lover wish you luck with the game before clicking the "ignore thread" button

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for your comment. After the third chapter, the suitability score is revealed. If your character score is high, it represents suitability for harem content. High suitability directly prevents any NTR (Netorare) scenes in the game. There won't be any NTR in the game. If your character score is low, it represents suitability for NTR content. High suitability shows visible NTR, while low suitability represents the possibility of seeing NTR scenes through the 'meanwhile' feature if desired.
The only way that may interest me is that you indicate the options that will allow me to prevent all the NTR. I have no interest in finding out when I get to chapter 3, the only option I consider viable is to get to it knowing that there is not going to be any NTR.

I personally only play once, and I don't like NTR at all. In fact, getting to a single NTR scene is enough for me to dismiss the game for good. So I want to play the harem as the only and definitive route. There is no chance for me to experience the NTR route (neither before nor after the harem route).

Thank you for your comment. In the first three chapters, Reina will experience several instances of "mild" harassment. After the third chapter, based on your character score, you can easily ensure that such scenes do not exist in the game at all.
I hope the harassment is just that and doesn't include any kind of sexual interaction of her or any other LI (or in general any female character) with anyone other than the MC.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
If you do that button thing that removes anything that even remotely refers to those three letters, you'll get your place in the legends. And also so that it doesn't even happen in the background or else it's completely useless if shit happens anyway, but you can't see it. That thing should be a standard feature in every game where there are two paths NTR and Non-NTR. Precisely because there are those of us who don't watch even the slightest scene that references NTR. There are a lot of us and that's where the game loses a big chunk of players.

But then let's look at the negative side...

Then why don't you just do a straight NTR game but continue to spit in the face of our haters. If we don't get the same amount of events or content, then maybe we don't need to make that button, because at some point we'll get bored with the minimum content anyway.
Because NTR only games are boring, with this choices matter and it is exciting to see what we can allow to happen and what not. Also I for one like to play both routes in games.
In general I don't understand this thinking, if the game is pure NTR the haters will still complain.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey dev,

please do your thing and ignore the so called advices of self proclaimed Harem spokespersons.
It is just the same drama they play when a new game is released with tags they don't like, they try to indirectly pressure devs to change the game.

If you want to make multiple paths with different fetishes than go for it! If you put in the work and heartblood I am sure it will be great!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, we all know how this is going to end (My future wife, for example) anyway good luck but it is clear that this is aimed at ntr, let's not fool ourselves with "harem" that is not going to happen.

Reactions: Ferriitti

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
At some point, MC's sister will be introduced into the game. That's why the incest tag exists.
The lesbian route will mainly revolve around Yoon and MC's sister as a preferred path.
The prostitution tag exists due to an event caused by Haru.
[/SPOILER]
Unfortunately, I can't provide more spoilers. I just wanted to explain out of respect for you. For now, that's all I can say. Don't worry, all the question marks and concerns will be resolved with new episodes.
View attachment 2669201
Since the lesbian route revolves around the sister of the MC and Yoon, does this mean that if you don't want to follow that route you can't have the sister or is it completely avoidable and can you have it independently?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Because NTR only games are boring, with this choices matter and it is exciting to see what we can allow to happen and what not. Also I for one like to play both routes in games.
In general I don't understand this thinking, if the game is pure NTR the haters will still complain.
They're boring for you, lets get that straight. Why do you think "choices matter = ntr"? You can do branching paths with vanilla too. This whole thing that one character gets all the girls really chaps people's asses doesn't it? :LOL:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
In that way, yes, the haters won't tolerate that either. To them it's full NTR.
Mild harassment can make for a better payoff when NTR is eventually avoided. I guess I am not a hater, though I refuse to play games with unavoidable NTR.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if only NTR games are boring because I never play them. In any case, only harem games aren't, I usually like those.

When it comes to choices, I like to know in advance which ones lead to the path I want.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If 100 renders are add to NTR content, 50 renders will be add to harem content. Therefore, I say that if you enjoy harem content, do not support me. The harem route is only created for replayability purposes, allowing players who have experienced the NTR route and become frustrated with certain characters in that route to exclude them from the story. Hence, this game may not be suitable for you.
if thats the case remove 'If you're strong enough, you create your own harem' from the description