Comics Collection Dear My Mother 1 & 2 [Nishimaki Tohru]

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Dear_My_Mother_000a.jpg

Overview:
Shun and his (step-) mom, Hitomi, do it in different places and in different ways. Story? Not much. Shun teases Hitomi, then they have fun sex, a lot. They're supposed to be the same two from Scarlet Desire. At the end there's an unrelated chapter between an art teacher and her student.​

Updated: 09/10/2017
Developer/Publisher: Nishimaki Tohru
Censorship: Partial
Language: English (Fully Translated)
Resolution: 1080 x 1530
Pages: 2 x 194
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
i am expecting this is similar to without the incest
love me some vanilla lovemaking
please link me something similar if you all got any favourites

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
in scarlet desire she is his real mother, isn't she? so why stepmother in description here

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
001.jpg
Scarlet Desire Part 1 & 2

Developer/Publisher
: Nishimaki Tohru
Censorship: Partial
Language: English (Fully Translated)
Resolution: 1080 x 1530
Pages: part 1 - 192; part 2 - 250
Genre: 2DCG, Incest, Shotacon, Milf, Lactation, Cheating, Crempie, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Paizuri

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
What the difference between this and Scarlet Desire apart from the subtle alteration from real mother to step mother.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Man reading this comics was a pure bliss, im so glad i stumbled across this thread, i now wanna cry a river since its over :':)FeelsBadMan:, i was really worried that at some point it will turn to some shitty NTR but heck nahh it didn't it continued with the flow to build an impeccable love story between a Son and his Mother. I read Scarlet Desire first then hit off Dear My Mother and imo that is the correct order. Oh another thing about that prudish alteration that step mom and step son part i blatantly just ignored that part and pretended that they are blood related :FeelsGoodMan:x'D its all about playing that make-believe game right :coldsweat:

Reactions: monroe

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Read this a few months ago and I loved how its wasn't just fap worthy but the plot was actually good. Too many m/s incest hentai nowadays (with around 200 pages) involve NTR, rape or mindbreak. But this was romantic. Recommended for Vanilla lovers.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Read this a few months ago and I loved how its wasn't just fap worthy but the plot was actually good. Too many m/s incest hentai nowadays (with around 200 pages) involve NTR, rape or mindbreak. But this was romantic. Recommended for Vanilla lovers.
feel the same way
guys please pm me if you find similar content, will do the same if you want

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
maybe you should update the title to include "Scarlet Desire". or make a separate thread.
will make searching for the title easier if anyone is searching for them