Unity Completed Deadrock Redemption [v1.1.4] [Entropy Digital Games]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
Mei Lin is not contactable - pressing "E" does not work as with the others.
Any suggestions?
A restart solved the problem.

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
There comes a point where the map stops telling you where to go. In the journal I'm stuck on "find stew pot" and "get the gold pickup"

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
There comes a point where the map stops telling you where to go. In the journal I'm stuck on "find stew pot" and "get the gold pickup"
The stew pot is at the campfire and the hidden gold is in the church.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Pity for such promising game. I like it the first 10 minutes but the bugs and the mouse sensitivity made it hopless.
Looking for stuff that suddenly disapear did not make it easier.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
the game not bad at all 3dgc Scenes and good girls :sneaky: for about 20 min play really good but after 20 min really bugy i see on Steam v 1.1.7 maybe the bugs are solved. Now is unplayable you stuck in quests cant complete btw. thx for share (y)

OK i buyed the game from steam is at this time cheaper and i must say 95% you can play with out any problem all Quests run only last Quest sex with Rosa doesnt end but isnt bad hahahaha you can have all time fun with her v 1.1.7 is really good :love:

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Never really been a fan of games that use a game engine that allows 3D but where adult content are CG... there are some exceptions but very few.

Reactions: rKnight

blue4life

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3513525

Overview:
Embark on an epic journey into the heart of the Wild West with "Deadrock Redemption," an open-world RPG that seamlessly blends captivating storytelling, deep character interactions, and an expansive 3D world waiting to be explored.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Entropy Digital Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Thanks! Why did it only receive a 1 star rating?

AezeraeI

May 19, 2023
"we". Just say you. You want to be cucked. You want to see slavery. You want to rape or be raped. That is on you, not us.
Rape & Slavery, I can take it or leave it. No strong opinion but NTR is out of question unless it's Netori. I swear there's too many cucks nowadays.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Stuck - last seen quest - supposed to go to find new grave - then pick up a shovel and dig it up, but when I get to the grave it won't let me find the grave instead it pulls me in and I can't move any more - also can't pick up the shovel

lukas222

Oct 20, 2018
Stuck - last seen quest - supposed to go to find new grave - then pick up a shovel and dig it up, but when I get to the grave it won't let me find the grave instead it pulls me in and I can't move any more - also can't pick up the shovel
same problem ( supposed to go to find new grave , AMBER STORY SOW THE 8 PLANTS )

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes