Unity DCC - Drykana Character Creator [Drykana] [0.01a]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Drykana

Sep 24, 2021
Cover.png

Overview:
Constructor with the ability to create various 2D characters or choose from pre-made ones (only April O'Neil from Ninja Turtles 1984 is available in the first version). You can choose the body, clothes, hairstyles, and underwear.
After creating a character, you can experience various sex positions with them (only blowjob is available for now).
Each new version will add new characters from different universes.
Live out your fetishes and fantasies with this game.

Important! It's an early alpha version and contains a couple of bugs and not much content.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-06
Developer: Drykana - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Browser:

Capture1.png Capture2.png Capture3.png Capture4.png Capture5.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Drykana welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Drykana

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is this another Super Deepthroat clone? Who would have thought that game would have become an entire genre unto itself.

Drykana

Sep 24, 2021
Is this another Super Deepthroat clone? Who would have thought that game would have become an entire genre unto itself.
Actually, I'm not familiar with this game, but I got what are you talking about.
To be honest, I've been thinking for a long time about my "inside" tool that could be helpful to make my own visual novels because creating new persons took a lot of time and I decided to make a "constructor" for that goal.

But I understood two things: I can share it as a library for other game developers (one of my friends gonna be a beta tester with his own sci-fi game), and another point that it could be a standalone application just to simulate different characters with different poses.

this isn’t even a game tbh

Of course, I understood that it is not the game in a broad sense.
But, when it will have a lot of content it could be funny. And key difference is that blowjob it is just one pose for the alpha version and I will not focus only on this. I'm trying to add flexibility and variability to the dummy.

And yes, sorry if my "game" disappoints the expectation.

And I got a negative review for quality, yes, sorry, I will try to make the game more sensitive and good-looking in the future. Actually, I didn't have enough time to polish it. And also I want to continue with my second game "Erinys Stories: Basement Perversions by Drykana".

WhiteVaporeon

May 5, 2021
My apologies,
but the art style looks to me like a love child between "Façade" and Joel Haver animation style. :Kappa:

Anyways, good luck with your project and thx for share.

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
Good luck! It seems like it has potential

And also I want to continue with my second game "Erinys Stories: Basement Perversions by Drykana".
You should probably focus on just one for now, f95 is pretty judgey when it comes to games like these.

Also I like ur art style its very nice, I think if u want something to work on for this, focus on polishing up the drawings (putting full effort in) or add a lot of different things. If anything I said is confusing do tell me.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote