• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DC RPG Hentai Game - Turbo Edition: The Sequel Of Nothing

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello, my name's Caleb Spicer.
I've been creating a game on RPGM, and I was wondering if I could get some general feedback. The game so far is you going around the DC Universe, fighting, defeating, and kidnapping DC female characters. Even has a dungeon and everything.

I was just wondering about general feedback for how people would like this game. If it's a good idea, please say so. If it's a bad idea, please say so too.

I really just want feedback on this game so far, and I'm happy to release a demo soon. Have a great day!

(Also, for people worried about prices, everything I make with this game is free. No money required.)
(Also, also, any volunteer's are welcome to help, although I honestly don't expect any.)
(Also, also, also, I didn't make any of the pictures you see in the game right now, and I am 101% planning on getting my own artwork in the future.)

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I would try to find an artist, even if you guys need to create a patreon to fund it. Consistent art is kinda necessary and makes a better narrative. It's a fun idea, I'd totally go for it.

Reactions: Caleb Spicer

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is that MV? The icon is different. Anyway, looks interesting I'm a DC guy and I'll probably play anything with it, and I've got some experience with rpgmaker, so let me know if you need help and I'll try to.

PS: Court of the Owls is not lame.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
And I just realized I'm a total dipshit, and forgot to post link to downloads. Please check out my page to check out what I have so far!

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Hello, my name's Caleb Spicer.
I've been creating a game on RPGM, and I was wondering if I could get some general feedback. The game so far is you going around the DC Universe, fighting, defeating, and kidnapping DC female characters. Even has a dungeon and everything.

I was just wondering about general feedback for how people would like this game. If it's a good idea, please say so. If it's a bad idea, please say so too.

I really just want feedback on this game so far, and I'm happy to release a demo soon. Have a great day!

(Also, for people worried about prices, everything I make with this game is free. No money required.)
(Also, also, any volunteer's are welcome to help, although I honestly don't expect any.)
(Also, also, also, I didn't make any of the pictures you see in the game right now, and I am 101% planning on getting my own artwork in the future.)
Caleb-Amon, God of Naughtiness, I'll back it. Just do what you gotta do.

Reactions: Caleb Spicer