• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
So, SexyShelly, are you going to punish us from now on? by covering every inch of your skin because of Kazanovaromeo's uninspired comment :cry::ROFLMAO:
Well, not decided yet :ROFLMAO:

Nah, you're safe, can't have everything on show, you know ;) it's only because I wanted to make it look, kind of, like real me (without the teal color hair), plus I personally think, it makes Shelly look really pretty and sweet

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It looks great.

Kazanovaromeo, see what you did with your sarcastic comment? Shelly is completely covered, no skin, no nice legs, no boobs... nothing. I hate you :whistle: :ROFLMAO:
I am very sorry for you :cry: cause you do not know women very well, a real woman is clever in making you beg to take something from her to be with the upper hand always :WeSmart::devilish::sleep:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
That's quite clever really and I can already anticipate it making for some hilarious moments. It's a way to inject some sexiness into the scene without it seeming like pure fan service in the way, "Everyone in the future is naked because...uh, we just advanced beyond the need for clothing as a species or something. No one cares about fashion, weather no longer exists, we outgrew modesty, and who needs protection? C'mon, let's just go with it!" would.
Were you able to find the Daz assets for Kiara and Evelyn? I can send the duf files if you would like them?

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Were you able to find the Daz assets for Kiara and Evelyn? I can send the duf files if you would like them?
Yup, I got them, thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction! Getting the assets together made me finally set up a Renderosity account which is something I've been meaning to do anyway (I had just used the Daz store previously).

I've got a couple of ideas for renders, but somehow each one seems to also require me finding some new environments and clothing assets rather than use what I've already got in my library...argh, it really never ends. I guess it's just really hard to anticipate what you'll need ahead of time. I plan to post anything I make that I'm happy with to this thread!

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I am sorry :cry::cry:

After talking with EndlessNights I have made the decision to not have my game be called Shelly's Shorts anymore, I came up with this name because it was, at first, meant to be about short time travelling adventures, but after making the first episode, the name is not catchy anymore and does not stand out, that's why, I have changed it to Shelly's Future Past (was that or Shelly's Time Paradox)

Main Menu GIF.gif

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
A sci-fi female protagonist game with lesbian only route available?
I'm in!

At least!
At least, a lesbian game with NO CATS!
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, whole main plot is fully lesbian, when the options for the bisexual content come up, you get the option to seduce either a male (to please some people) or seduce another female to keep it fully lesbian, but the main story is lesbian story as the protag is based on myself

No animals in it yet :ROFLMAO: well, actually, not kinda true, there is a spider at the moment :LOL:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, whole main plot is fully lesbian, when the options for the bisexual content come up, you get the option to seduce either a male (to please some people) or seduce another female to keep it fully lesbian, but the main story is lesbian story as the protag is based on myself

No animals in it yet :ROFLMAO: well, actually, not kinda true, there is a spider at the moment :LOL:
NO Animals, Now Or Never Ever, Last Wish.:devilish:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Ofc I believe you Yenn. :giggle:
I was not going to add anything, but, I wanted to fill a scene that had a funny moment within it, than just being a normal scene, nothing sexual or anything like that, I want to make this entertaining, funny as well as a turn on, the spider does not come my sidekick like Francis the cat is within Actual Roommates, nothing I could do would compare anything to that cat :love: