3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
what is this? are you mind reader cause yes this is the proper place for the name, and make shelly little closer and higher to not cut the foots, think about it, then GO to your desk NOW. :devilish:
Her feet are not cut off :unsure:, you will see this room in game, as this is where she teleports back in time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Her feet are OK now, I see, I mean if you make it closer to the Cam, then you should lift her a little OK (as WP)
I wanted the wallpaper to be similar to the animated background for the main menu screen, so you can see the teleporter behind her

But don't worry, I doing some more wallpapers tomorrow with Shelly and Triss and one for NBIJ with Evelyn or Kiara (not decided yet on that one :giggle:)

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Made a sneak peak for Shelly Short's in a video on my YT channel, it's been edited for no spoilers and many scenes not yet added, this is just to show you what it looks like, how it plays and should please a lot of people (I hope)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Made a sneak peak for Shelly Short's in a video on my YT channel, it's been edited for no spoilers and many scenes not yet added, this is just to show you what it looks like, how it plays and should please a lot of people (I hope)
Looks good, the font has a feminine touch (y)
Let's see how big the "close up" part is, you know ... :rolleyes: to get to know our heroine better :p

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
A Mystery lady from the future meets Shelly
This mystery lady won't let Shelly see her face, but Shelly is the only person that can help her :unsure: How does she know Shelly? Will Shelly find out who this mystery lady is?
WALLPAPE7.png

Have also set up , if you have Patreon, please follow for free for more details, sneak peaks and most importantly the first release update, PLEASE DO NOT sign up to a paid tier, please wait for the game release in July

More posts leading up to release will be set as public for free with even more details about the progress of this game will be posted there, free followers will also get the updates 24 hours before public release