3D-Daz Daz3D BDSM Artwork

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
to see if you are observant
I am, but this is not an explanation.
If your art is really AI, then this is the wrong thread, there are dedicated AI-threads.
But if it is really generated with DAZ Studio, then you leave away the censorship. It only disturbes your art and we are all grown up already.

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
If your art is really AI, then this is the wrong thread, there are dedicated AI-threads.
But if it is really generated with DAZ Studio, then you leave away the censorship. It only disturbes your art and we are all grown up already.
several times I was told to remove the image because it was too much... so I'm not taking chances sorry if it's not as sexy

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
It's AI generated, not Daz3D.
look at her fingers here:
1703890364736.png
And same here:
1703890426812.png

Some others posted by him are Daz3D, like this one:

1703890501621.png

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
several times I was told to remove the image because it was too much... so I'm not taking chances sorry if it's not as sexy
Well, it's quite simple.

If it is AI, then this thread specific is wrong at all. Here pls. only DAZ-created, at least with some postwork with PS or so. But no AI.

Regarding "too much": you have to watch more or less only Rule 7 of the forum.

"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character.

Following these you are fine.

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
Well, it's quite simple.

If it is AI, then this thread specific is wrong at all. Here pls. only DAZ-created, at least with some postwork with PS or so. But no AI.

Regarding "too much": you have to watch more or less only Rule 7 of the forum.

"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character.

Following these you are fine.
ok

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
yeah several people criticize me on my images but when I don't publish anything there is no inspiration the quote is dead it's sad

Reactions: Techn0magier