3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Craving Sin Games

Apr 25, 2024
Two best friends, Amelia and Lily, have been inseparable since they were little girls. They grew up together, sharing secrets and dreams while exploring the world around them. As they entered their teenage years, their bond only strengthened as they faced new challenges together.

tw2.png

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Heyyo heyyooo!
It's us again!

I've challenged myself to replicate an IRL image (with our new girls as models) and wanted to show you guys, actually need your comments about it (Adding the reference image as a thumbnail not to crowd the post too much).

- Modeled the environment in Blender (except the plant props, they're DAZ assets)
- Used dForce hair on the girls (frankly not a fan of them and probably won't be using them frequently)
- DAZ render with not even a single drop of postwork, just added the bars accordingly (as always, nihihihi).

What do you think? Am I close enough? I wanna continue doing such things, however, as you know this is a bit more time-consuming than conveying the image in my brain to DAZ. Still, the challenge itself is a good experience to practice and improve more.

Our ginger Coral's harassing me since I haven't mentioned about her from the beginning of this post, so to hush her I'm also attaching another render of her beautiful 8.1 face (gonna return to her previous G8 model soon tho).

Hope you guys like the renders! Waiting for your comments!
And as always (nihihi) I love you and thank you for your support!
010_bar.png
002_cinematicbar.png

PS. The girl with black hair in the trio is one of the best friends of our Jennie, gonna show some sweet renders of her later on :3
1716134218272.png

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Heyyo heyyooo!
It's us again!

I've challenged myself to replicate an IRL image (with our new girls as models) and wanted to show you guys, actually need your comments about it (Adding the reference image as a thumbnail not to crowd the post too much).

- Modeled the environment in Blender (except the plant props, they're DAZ assets)
- Used dForce hair on the girls (frankly not a fan of them and probably won't be using them frequently)
- DAZ render with not even a single drop of postwork, just added the bars accordingly (as always, nihihihi).

What do you think? Am I close enough? I wanna continue doing such things, however, as you know this is a bit more time-consuming than conveying the image in my brain to DAZ. Still, the challenge itself is a good experience to practice and improve more.

Our ginger Coral's harassing me since I haven't mentioned about her from the beginning of this post, so to hush her I'm also attaching another render of her beautiful 8.1 face (gonna return to her previous G8 model soon tho).

View attachment 3650731
View attachment 3650728

PS. The girl with black hair in the trio is one of the best friends of our Jennie, gonna show some sweet renders of her later on :3
View attachment 3650735
Environment 100% match
Posing and expression - 70% match
if we evaluate it all together, then it is very good.

I believe that references are necessary, no matter how anyone says. Sometimes a reference can lead to an idea, realizing which you can come up with something grandiose.

P.S. Coral, honey, need more you pictures

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Heyyo heyyooo!
It's us again!

View attachment 3650731
View attachment 3650728

View attachment 3650735
Your both renders looks great, Coral. Keep up to good work! ;)

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Environment 100% match
Posing and expression - 70% match
if we evaluate it all together, then it is very good.

I believe that references are necessary, no matter how anyone says. Sometimes a reference can lead to an idea, realizing which you can come up with something grandiose.

P.S. Coral, honey, need more you pictures
Nyaaa :3 Thank you so much! Your comments are valuable for us!

Currently the bunny family is stuck between Marilyn's Mansion's development and some freelance gigs. Once we clear the latter, I promise (wifey bunny promise) I will personally render our spoilt Coral with her new friends, for you :3

Aaah, the inevitable is incoming... Oh gosh... We'll see how the things turn out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lanxorn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes