3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Firm nipples are funny nice, but I never seen niples which pierce metal (even in cryo chamber). I think you should adjust nipple to sield not shield to nipples. ;)
BTW, nice loop. (y)

I have great idea - bra with electromagnets. With remote control magnets can be rotated and give jiggle effect :cool:
Oh yes, if I wanted to get fancy I know enough about geometry editor to actually remove the center polygons of the shields if I wanted to. I had just noticed (while testing various breast morphs) that it was a nice coincidence that the diameter of an enlarged nipple was just about exactly the correct size to match up with the center ring on the shield surface. Purpose of this exercise was just to see if I could actually make an animation in Daz. My PC was rendering about 7 frames per minute for the 120 frames images (so I have the hardware capability to try more ambitious animations in future). After a bit of digging around I decided to download Shotcut to actually combine my rendered frame images into a video file, since it is free and not too hard to figure out a really basic operation like that.

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Wonderful work. I like the blurry lights from buildings in the background. Can you tell me what kind of hdri was used or what kind of prop is in the background? If it's an HDRI, could you share it?
It just this image on a plane, I render in blender nowadays though so I did set up a couple of nodes to control the brightness a bit better, and for bokeh I just adjust the settings on the camera, Daz don't really have those settings but you can put a box round the camera and get the same effect, as explained here 05.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes