3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but I am looking for the name of the model :)
In case you are still interested, to my eye, it seems like Jennifer from Inside Jennifer (second picture) is the same as the character in the first picture, or at least very similar (with different texture, maybe some extra morph, especially on the body), if you agree with my impression, I can tell you the model used, because it was used in another game (Descent), and the author of that game had confirmed to me what was the character he had used.
1711794127346.png
1711794158945.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I know, it's been awhile since I've posted a Render, Daz has been playing up for me, plus I've been suffering a lack of 'Inspiration'.
... But now the RENDERPRESS has rumbled into life, so HOT off the Presses... As usual for me, all done inside Daz 4.22, only postwork is my Sig added in Krita 5.1.1... ''Fragile! FRAGILE! AM I BITCH...''sig (Copy).png

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
In case you are still interested, to my eye, it seems like Jennifer from Inside Jennifer (second picture) is the same as the character in the first picture, or at least very similar (with different texture, maybe some extra morph, especially on the body), if you agree with my impression, I can tell you the model used, because it was used in another game (Descent), and the author of that game had confirmed to me what was the character he had used.
View attachment 3491426
View attachment 3491430
Thanks for the reply. I think they are the same model. What is the name of this model?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes