• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ok so hi everyone, i just started doing this, 2 weeks ago or something i made my first render and it was shit, now i mean yesterday i made second one, my guys did like it so thought what the hell i will share it with the world to hear what pros think about it :D (its all your fault Phili :*) its still needs a lot of work but i love it already.

Everyone meet Reachel, my idea of a Daddy's Girl
Reachel - Dadddy's Girl.png Reachel - Dadddy's Girl 1.png

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
ok so hi everyone, i just started doing this, 2 weeks ago or something i made my first render and it was shit, now i mean yesterday i made second one, my guys did like it so thought what the hell i will share it with the world to hear what pros think about it :D (its all your fault Phili :*) its still needs a lot of work but i love it already.

Everyone meet Reachel, my idea of a Daddy's Girl
View attachment 248605 View attachment 248608
I don't feel guilty at all :p

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The render is good, but i think there's too much contrast with low overall brighness. I mean look at her hair, they are shining, but the shine intensity doesn't feel right, is it like there was a kind of greyish film all over the scene.
Yeah, I just noticed that after I tried to make my profile pic from it. It's the lighting I used in Daz, but I've enhanced it now in Photo editor. I don't use bloom often, so it may be a bit intense at default settings. Olive throne1.2.jpg

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Hello,
I'm a beginner at daz and i want to improve. I tried do make realistic dog but my render as you can see look grainy and i do not understand why if someone can explain to me I'll be thanful. The eye look really weird too.

Dog Test.png

Reactions: Krull

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Hello,
I'm a beginner at daz and i want to improve. I tried do make realistic dog but my render as you can see look grainy and i do not understand why if someone can explain to me I'll be thanful. The eye look really weird too.

View attachment 248732
looks like messed up surface settings. Mainly Bumpmapping, for the fur and opacity for the eyes.
Can you make screenshots of your surface pane? Eyes and Body object.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
It seems that people like this model better ;)
well so do i lol
really pretty

So back to Normal rendering times
8min 40 seconds for this one...what the hell!? :)
compared to hours when working indoors with many complex lights
the RTX 2080 really flies when working with just HDRis!
The Iray viewport is blazing fast also and almost renders in real time when you move around.

new9.png

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It seems that people like this model better ;)
well so do i lol
really pretty

So back to Normal rendering times
8min 40 seconds for this one...what the hell!? :)
compared to hours when working indoors with many complex lights
the RTX 2080 really flies when working with just HDRis!
The Iray viewport is blazing fast also and almost renders in real time when you move around.

View attachment 248735
A few bright lights and an open outdoor scene (very few things for light to bounce off of) = fast renders
Many light sources in a darker indoor scene (many things for light to bounce off of and many light sources to resolve) = slow renders.

Reactions: rev2019
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes