3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I make my own skins (sort of) and have been playing around with skin shaders this morning. Both of these have no post work because although Ive used photoshop for years I sort of know more about it as opposed to how to use it, the most I really do is adjust the levels but not in the case of these two. The first one is with real word lighting and no other lights, the second is just a HDIR.
wow.png beach.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Messing around with modifying some clothing assets.

Dress01_1200.jpg
OutOfTouch casual closet with sections replaced by lace cutout opacity.

Dress02_1200.jpg
2 layers of Trumpet Dress with opacity of portions of the surfaces set to zero or replaced by lace cutout opacity. Adjusted the vertical and horizontal tile offset to position the lace spider.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Messing around with modifying some clothing assets.

View attachment 157724
OutOfTouch casual closet with sections replaced by lace cutout opacity.

View attachment 157725
2 layers of Trumpet Dress with opacity of portions of the surfaces set to zero or replaced by lace cutout opacity. Adjusted the vertical and horizontal tile offset to position the lace spider.
Damn that looks tasty. I am currently working on some fan art render of two of my characters in WOW and now I think I may need to go back to the drawing board

Dsnuts

Mar 15, 2018
I been toying around for few months now. Realize my cpu is junk so most renders dont finish or have no background or no lighting added. I focus mainly on tweaking models to be good looking to me anyways and usually athletic and big boobs, probably too much for some. I also spend too much time making clothes look natural which when making fit busty models can be a pain. So here is one I like, dont think it ever finished rendering but she one of my favorite models I started working with. It had no background so I attempted to use gimp to put her on floor with a shadow.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes