3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Clothing test. One of my biggest pet peeves in games is the shrink wrap we see going on all the time. But man, it's tough getting clothing to fit and look right, especially for large breasted women. Been working on trying different things out. Skirt was taken into Marvelous Designer and done in there. Couldn't get it working with dforce because it kept indenting into the leg and doing weird things. I need to practice with it more.

Top was done quickly with dforce and added a smoothing modifier. Think it came out alright. How does everyone else handle clothing for large chested or unique body shaped women?

Clothing Test.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
banner 8_800.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marks the end of my island series, hope you have enjoyed. Wanted to make a storyline set of images, now back to one-off artistic images.:cool:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
noooooo :FeelsBadMan:, XD
Don't be sad, just gives me time to create other cool stuff. To be honest running pose after pose with the same characters was becoming tiresome, however I wanted to complete the story. I don't know how the game creators keep up their motivation on projects over many months.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Another experiment for photorealism.
This time with different kinds of postwork.
PinUp02_PR.png

I like this one, but I think the blur for her glow effect destroyed too much of her skin texture.
Also I think that a adjusted lighting setup before the render gives a more realistic feel than the composed lighting from postwork. This one here used a composed one, the Image I posted before, had the lighting adjusted before the rendering.

Evic

May 25, 2018
You don't have to be lonely...

Edit: Ok, anybody else notcie that uploading your image makes it darker and changes the color tones? What I see here isn't really anywhere near as good as my local copy.

Hmm, closer but still not quite right.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Just created my first hair texture! Saved it as a '.duf' shading preset. If anyone is interested, I'm making a set and I can upload a zip file this weekend.
View attachment 148294
I'm definitely interested; it looks amazing.

You don't have to be lonely...

Edit: Ok, anybody else notcie that uploading your image makes it darker and changes the color tones? What I see here isn't really anywhere near as good as my local copy.

Hmm, closer but still not quite right.
Yep, noticed that some time ago. Imgur, F95, Photobucket, and a host of other image hosts compress the hell out of images and do other automated things to save space, all of which mess with the picture so it isn't what you intended others to see (and a lot of these algorithms hate dark images and royally screw them over). Which is fine, they're free, don't expect too much, but nah ... the artist in me is thinking, 'dude, that is so not cool'.

I'm using to host my pictures and the best I can tell, what I'm uploading is what they're serving to websites, so everything's one to one.

Reactions: Evic

Evic

May 25, 2018
I'm using to host my pictures and the best I can tell, what I'm uploading is what they're serving to websites, so everything's one to one.
I was surprised the DeviantArt did the same thing, I'll look into Imgbox, thanks :)

Edit: Bah, same problem...

Attached a zip of the original, maybe that will work :)

Evic

May 25, 2018
Can you help me guys? How do I get rid of this strange reflection on some surfaces? I tried some some options on the surfaces tab but without success.
What strange reflection? I see green everywhere form the bright green wall, tone that color down if the green tint on everything is the issue.

Evic

May 25, 2018
The door handle and the curtain for example.
That's due to how bright the green wall is, darken that up a bit and those will go away. You can reduce or remove the reflective quality of the door handle easily enough but the sheer curtain will be an issue. If all else fails, rend the scene twice, once with everything but the green wall and once with just the green wall, use the same camera angle and then you can just merge them in your favorite image editing software.

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes