3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

gsbm

May 6, 2017
I mostly work in poser or c4d but on very rare occassions I work in daz. here is wonder zombie

Brant Napier

Oct 9, 2017
I am working on a game, its called The Munniek Family Change. I have a demo done already on Patreon by _A Story Teller_BrentNapier. I have a title screen rendered, just would like some input on how it looks.

I don't mind good or bad but please, if you say it's shit, at least tell me why just don't call it shit and then not say anything else constructive. I mean what am I suppose to change if you just call it shit hahaha, thx,, here is a photo of my render: main_menu.png

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
I am working on a game, its called The Munniek Family Change. I have a demo done already on Patreon by _A Story Teller_BrentNapier. I have a title screen rendered, just would like some input on how it looks.

I don't mind good or bad but please, if you say it's shit, at least tell me why just don't call it shit and then not say anything else constructive. I mean what am I suppose to change if you just call it shit hahaha, thx,, here is a photo of my render:
The poses looks a bit weird and the light on the characters doesn't look that good.
The house is looking nice, but the light on the characters is way too bright too fit the rest of the image.

Just make the poses look less forced/stiff and fix the light and it would look much better.

Reactions: Brant Napier

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017

I don't mind good or bad but please, if you say it's shit, at least tell me why just don't call it shit and then not say anything else constructive. I mean what am I suppose to change if you just call it shit hahaha, thx,, here is a photo of my render: View attachment 46531
as Beard said, the poses look um... WTF. lol
plus it looks like the scene is made from 3 different layers and none of them match.
the house and its lighting is fine enough, but the people (and their terribad poses) dont match the house with its lighting. then the sky behind looks like a 3 layer applied behind everything in photoshop.

Reactions: Brant Napier

Brant Napier

Oct 9, 2017
as Beard said, the poses look um... WTF. lol
plus it looks like the scene is made from 3 different layers and none of them match.
the house and its lighting is fine enough, but the people (and their terribad poses) dont match the house with its lighting. then the sky behind looks like a 3 layer applied behind everything in photoshop.
Awesome thanks, I'll work on those for sure :)

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

I don't mind good or bad but please, if you say it's shit, at least tell me why just don't call it shit and then not say anything else constructive. I mean what am I suppose to change if you just call it shit hahaha, thx,, here is a photo of my render: View attachment 46531
Seems to me, that you have turned on headlamp on your camera (or you left it on auto). Learn to turn it of, as it creates unnatural lighting in the scene and most of the times characters gain this weird yellowish tint to their skin. Rather add different light source, if the scene is underlit. Good things to light the scene are HDRIs or mesh lights.

Last edited:

Brant Napier

Oct 9, 2017
Seems to me, that you have turned on headlamp on your camera (or you left it on auto). Learn to turn it of, as it creates unnatural lighting in the scene and most of the times characters gain this weird yellowish tint to their skin. Rather add different light source, if the scene is underlit. Good things to light the scene are HDRIs or mesh lights.
Yeah I use CTRL+L and sometimes I forget to turn it off lol thx :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes