3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
it certainly has nothing to DAz , but the girl's hair merge with the environment and the Panther looking at the camera?
I will try to add a ghost light behind her to see if it detach her hair from the background and I will change the panther pose so it will care less about the camera :p... Thank you for your comment and advices...

Reactions: lexx228
May 24, 2018
I am conflicted with this one. It's a really great render for me, lighing, camera angle, setting etc... but the she male model is off putting.

The third time is always the best... I have done some modification to my model (eyes texture have been reworked using ) and changing slightly the pose and expression + some care give to the panther (less bland expression)...
Suggestions, comments, criticism are welcome... If you want to reach perfection, you must try... and try again and again and again... even if you will never reach it... but each time you try, you get closer... View attachment 120272

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
I am conflicted with this one. It's a really great render for me, lighing, camera angle, setting etc... but the she male model is off putting.
Thank you for the compliment about the rendering/setting of the scene... but why do you think that the model is a shemale ? I agree that she has not a thin frame and that she is not ultra feminine with an angular face typical to woman (I don't like skinny frame like the fashion tends to dictate), but this model is based on a real person (my wife for instance) with all the imperfection that are bound to reality.

Here after, this a quick render of the model standing naked without wings and horns. The base figure is a plain G3F. The skin is custom based on photography and ehanced with and ... There are more or less 230 different morph dials used...

r.png

May 24, 2018
She has a face that is so close to being a man and her body is bland. I am just saying that i understand your vision but if you want to sell it then you have to think blonde bimbo or over sized ass and titties. It's the market.

Thank you for the compliment about the rendering/setting of the scene... but why do you think that the model is a shemale ? I agree that she is has not a thin frame and that she is not ultra feminine with an angular face typical to woman (I don't like skinny frame like the fashion tends to dictate), but this model is based on a real person (my wife for the instance) with all the imperfection that are bound to reality.

Here after, this a quick render of the model standing naked without wings and hornes...

View attachment 120292

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
A little scenery that i make. If you have enough pationсу guys, look until the end)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...damn, man, he must just have had the worst sex ever in his life...

Reactions: Zairus

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Thank you for the compliment about the rendering/setting of the scene... but why do you think that the model is a shemale ? I agree that she has not a thin frame and that she is not ultra feminine with an angular face typical to woman (I don't like skinny frame like the fashion tends to dictate), but this model is based on a real person (my wife for instance) with all the imperfection that are bound to reality.

Here after, this a quick render of the model standing naked without wings and horns. The base figure is a plain G3F. The skin is custom based on photography and ehanced with and ... There are more or less 230 different morph dials used...

View attachment 120292
I long suspected this was based off of a real person.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

View attachment 120292
As a woman I always appreciate realistic women in art, and as a Daz artist I appreciate the work that goes into making a realistic woman who is still sexy.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
where's your game ,dude?I need a good example for inspiration;)
Slowly but surely, I'll get you a demo when I have a new one. For your art I'd do something completely different though. A fantasy romp with sexy elves or something.

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
As a woman I always appreciate realistic women in art, and as a Daz artist I appreciate the work that goes into making a realistic woman who is still sexy.
Is it meaning that my model whilst being realistic has no sexiness/appeal? I do those renders firsly because I try to perfect my knowledge of daz. If I use her as a model, it is mainly because she is in some way my muse. I find her sexy, but maybe I am too biased since she is the representation of my wife. Don't take me wrong, I like big busted and big assed women with stereotypical features too, but her model inspire me the most when it comes to use Daz.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Is it meaning that my model whilst being realistic has no sexiness/appeal? I do those renders firsly because I try to perfect my knowledge of daz. If I use her as a model, it is mainly because she is in some way my muse. I find her sexy, but maybe I am too biased since she is the representation of my wife. Don't take me wrong, I like big busted and big assed women with stereotypical features too, but her model inspire me the most when it comes to use Daz.
I think it's fine to do things this way for you. If, however, you were making art for a game or VN, mainstream appeal is something to consider. I'm not saying that all games need to be filled with bimbo barbie dolls, but dialing up the sex appeal doesn't hurt.

Reactions: mcmania

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I like them too! I was saying i like how the model the looks like a real person AND is sexy.

Reactions: mcmania
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes