3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
I am a senior Java developer and a passionate of DAZ Studio. I am working on a project of game that I brainstorm about since a year. I begun Daz a year ago to see if it can fit as a support for the game art. I take my time because I want to masterize it before begining to code my game. I don't want my game be like the majority of the game using Daz because a lot of them wander in the uncanny valley and for me it is a showstopper : I would prefer having a text only game letting you imagination doing the job than poor renders hurting the eyes.

About the renders I join, it illustrate my actual level of mastery. I want to have critics (and praise, it doesn't hurt). I crafted my model to look the most human possible...

Sarah (Succubus) sitting with a panther (better version-contrast corrected + resized).png summoning the succubus(color correction3).png

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I am a senior Java developer and a passionate of DAZ Studio. I am working on a project of game that I brainstorm about since a year. I begun Daz a year ago to see if it can fit as a support for the game art. I take my time because I want to masterize it before begining to code my game. I don't want my game be like the majority of the game using Daz because a lot of them wander in the uncanny valley and for me it is a showstopper : I would prefer having a text only game letting you imagination doing the job than poor renders hurting the eyes.

About the renders I join, it illustrate my actual level of mastery. I want to have critics (and praise, it doesn't hurt). I crafted my model to look the most human possible...

View attachment 112342 View attachment 112344
You definitely have rendering skill, and all the characters look customized (a big plus in my book)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
nice arts , I've always liked the fantasy more than the ordinary. The girl is certainly "special", but it can not be confused with anyone;)
sorry my engrish

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
You definitely have rendering skill, and all the characters look customized (a big plus in my book)
Thank you for your comment. Definitively all my models are customized, because stock characters look (at least for me) too artificial (skin color, body symmetry,...) and are too much used in other games... Even the clothes and hair are customized at certain level (textures, shapes, colors). Using stock items without a minimum of customization give some sort of lassitude and remove the pleasure to play a game... The succubus model is based on my wife... slightly idealized :p;)...

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker... I come from Belgium and speak normaly French...

Once again, thank you for the praising :)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Surprised it flows so well with those morphs. Damn
actually not really good(I, too, (as and many other) did such a animation), hands cling to hips and chest (this is easily corrected in the pose control),it would also be better to change the direction of her gaze and animospeed...

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
actually not really good(I, too, (as and many other) did such a animation), hands cling to hips and chest (this is easily corrected in the pose control),it would also be better to change the direction of her gaze and animospeed...
It's not my animation and I wasn't going to make frame by frame adjustments. I just wanted to try rendering an animation in Daz. The hands do clip with her huge ass in this animation. I probably wouldn't use a model with such ridiculous proportions in an actual game. Though I can't say never.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
It's not my animation and I wasn't going to make frame by frame adjustments. I just wanted to try rendering an animation in Daz. The hands do clip with her huge ass in this animation. I probably wouldn't use a model with such ridiculous proportions in an actual game. Though I can't say never.
I wrote this not about your work but about the animation High Heel Walk aniBlock:oops:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes