Daz Studio - How to add male genital?

xide

Sep 10, 2019
First i'm aware that other male genital products exist. However I just wanted to try using the ones included with the Michael 8 PRO bundle. After reading i'm aware that only the PRO bundle includes the male genital, however I seem to not be able to add it, and i'm wondering if i'm over looking a setting or something.

I added the michael 8 figure, then when I click to add the genitals (while Michael is highlighted in the scene list) and nothing happens, I even did a render after applying it and there was still no change. I've been using Daz 3D for a few weeks now so it's all still new to me, but I've never had a problem like this, I typically can figure out my mistake when adding items, but not this time.

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Is there some sort of hidden genital setting so people with sensitive eyes don't accidentally see it? I also tried with a couple of other Genesis 8 models that had the genital option in their list, and he still remains looking like a ken doll.

Thanks in advance!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
First i'm aware that other male genital products exist. However I just wanted to try using the ones included with the Michael 8 PRO bundle. After reading i'm aware that only the PRO bundle includes the male genital, however I seem to not be able to add it, and i'm wondering if i'm over looking a setting or something.

I added the michael 8 figure, then when I click to add the genitals (while Michael is highlighted in the scene list) and nothing happens, I even did a render after applying it and there was still no change. I've been using Daz 3D for a few weeks now so it's all still new to me, but I've never had a problem like this, I typically can figure out my mistake when adding items, but not this time.

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Is there some sort of hidden genital setting so people with sensitive eyes don't accidentally see it? I also tried with a couple of other Genesis 8 models that had the genital option in their list, and he still remains looking like a ken doll.

Thanks in advance!
Try asking here: 3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.