• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[DAZ] Distorted expressions in DAZ Studio

Feb 11, 2020
Hi, I am new to DAZ Studio, I have just started using it.
I downloaded a few assets from here including expression assets for Genesis 8 female. When I tried applying them, they just created horrible results. The expression was very distorted. In their readme, it was written to turn limits off, I did that but not working. I also tried with limits on, but still no effect. I want to ask if I am missing something because it's very frustrating seeing those distorted expressions.

Original.PNG
Distorted.PNG

This was supposed to be a cheeky look. If someone has any idea, please help. Thanks.
In case someone needs,
DAZ Studio Version - 4.2 (Latest)
CPU - i5 10th Gen, 2500 GHz
RAM - 16 GB
Graphics - Nvidia GTX 1650ti 4 GB

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
look for pose control and then find the expression that you applied and then make some changes by sliding it

just a reminder that it does say it for a G8 but it doesn't mean it will work for all G8's so that you will need to make some adjustments

Map016.png

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Remember that almost all expressions only look good when applied 100% to a specific figure they were made with/for and they look ass when used by other figures. Just tone down the slider.