Daz Characters you want to see converted for Virtamate

lewdmeat

Feb 12, 2019
Some time ago I was banned from the Vam discord and site for not sucking one of the moderators dick, tldr they had a problem with me being on the f95 discord and similar servers, which they found through looking at our mutual servers, so I called them a hypocrite and to mind their business. Well some time has passed and I got interested in vam again. This lit a fire in me, now that I have no F*cks to give I can post whatever tf I want.

So hit me with your most sought after characters, can be anything from renderhub or the daz store and I will happily port them to virtamate for you guys. Absolutely free of course.
I hope im posting this in the right place, this is my first post. I want to give back to this community. You guys are the best

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Anything gen9 from CNB would be appreciated.

lewdmeat

Feb 12, 2019
Anything gen9 from CNB would be appreciated.
Im happy to obligue to all requests but will not be porting any of the roris
if a moderator can ok this ill do em all! I dont care what people are into I dont judge, just wont post anything that will get me banned.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
lol. His characters are already here in the Asset Releases section.
Posting a Daz asset does not really violate anything as it is just a Daz asset. The minute you port it to a Virtual Sex Simulator brings up a whole new issue as those assets clearly would violate Rule 7 if put into a sexual context.

lewdmeat

Feb 12, 2019
Posting a Daz asset does not really violate anything as it is just a Daz asset. The minute you port it to a Virtual Sex Simulator brings up a whole new issue as those assets clearly would violate Rule 7 if put into a sexual context.
thats just what I was thinking haha

lewdmeat

Feb 12, 2019
lol. His characters are already here in the Asset Releases section.
Im very sorry but I will not be converting most of this guys characters, I think his artwork is great but I dont feel comfortable with it. I did however convert the few adult looking ones. I started with Jelly : p big fan of this one myself. It will be up on the vam assets section shortly

Sep 26, 2023
Im very sorry but I will not be converting most of this guys characters, I think his artwork is great but I dont feel comfortable with it. I did however convert the few adult looking ones. I started with Jelly : p big fan of this one myself. It will be up on the vam assets section shortly
Hi there! Would it be possible to convert these two Genesis 8 models from Zelda into Vam? All the Zelda ones on hub aren't very proportional to the character and the Cia character on the hub is from 2021 and outdated. so it would be awesome if these could be converted.

lewdmeat

Feb 12, 2019
Hi there! Would it be possible to convert these two Genesis 8 models from Zelda into Vam? All the Zelda ones on hub aren't very proportional to the character and the Cia character on the hub is from 2021 and outdated. so it would be awesome if these could be converted.

yeah ill do that.